What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a bed for Play Expo ! :)

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Bump !

Just in case folk missed my post on the official NLP thread ............... looks like I will make it up after all, of course left it so late booking a room is a nightmare.

Anyone got a spare bed going ?? Would love to be back in the Trafford Centre West Premier Inn as usual - but may be asking too much at this stage

I *may* be sorted thanks to Aaron - depending on someone going or not , but its a little way out.

Don't make Sgt GrizZ sleep under a hedge - gettin too old for that sh*t :thumbs:

if you luck out, you can always have carpet space in my room with me and Roger.

sleeping bag or duvet on the carpet - it's not like you'll notice when you've had 6 pints and a few tots of rum

Hello there I'm a newbie on here, been lurking for a while, there's some good stuff on here.
I don't know if its any good to you but I have a premier inn room booked for Saturday the 10th in Stockton about 15 miles away from the NLP, I booked it for the rugby but I'm unabłe to attend, it's paid for cost me £35 you might have to say your me and pay for your own breakfast let me know if your interested.
Thanks tony

Hello there I'm a newbie on here, been lurking for a while, there's some good stuff on here.
I don't know if its any good to you but I have a premier inn room in Stockton about 15 miles away from the

Got to assume you mean "Stockport" - there is no Stockton anywhere around Manchester that I'm aware of...Stockton-on-Tees is the only one I know & that's considerably further than 15 miles from the venue!

Regards,
Dan.

Sorry dan I've not made myself clear premier inn class it as Manchester (Hyde). Arr. Sat 10/10/15 for 1 nt. Post code SK14 3AU
Hope that helps
Tony

Lol - it's ok - just didn't want anyone to be searching for Stockton & being confused...though it's quite a way out from the venue - I live 5 miles down the road from there (other end of the M67)...it's not an unreasonable trip to the venue though....I'll be staying at home & travelling there & back each day, takes about 20 mins door-to-door from mine.

Regards,
Dan.

Lol - it's ok - just didn't want anyone to be searching for Stockton & being confused...though it's quite a way out from the venue - I live 5 miles down the road from there (other end of the M67)...it's not an unreasonable trip to the venue though....I'll be staying at home & travelling there & back each day, takes about 20 mins door-to-door from mine.

Regards,
Dan.
Yes all my fault didn't mean to confuse might have been the predictive text or the fact that I've been working up in Stockton on tees, but the confusion is all mine!
Like I said badly so I'll try again, I've a room booked for the Saturday night the 10th at Stockport it's 15 miles from the pinball meet, I booked it for the rugby but I'm unable to go, if it's of any use to anyone then great ,if not then no worries, just finally had something to offer on here.
Tony

Men in Manchester for the weekend and seeking a bed for the night have often found what they were looking for on canal street

Back
Top Bottom