What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available NBA Fastbreak

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
Love this game but something has to give.

In great condition recently fully stripped and cleaned with new rubbers and star posts. A full set of led’s to the inserts and GI (don’t normally like them in the GI but somehow they suit this game) the legs have just been powder coated yellow (not fitted yet) and will be supplied with nylon protectors for the bolts.

Everything works perfectly, the DMD is good and a new lift channel has just been fitted

£1400 firm, located at PO22 6JL.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.jpg

Never played pinball until NLP this year but out of all the games there, this was the one I enjoyed the most. Looks like a nice one and a good price, good luck with your sale.

Hey Matt, shame you didn't decide it was time to move this on when it was sat in my house a month ago! Haha.

Lovely machine, buy with confidence guys and errr... The lift channel needing replacing was my fault [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Matt, shame you didn't decide it was time to move this on when it was sat in my house a month ago! Haha.

Lovely machine, buy witThe lift channel needing replacing was my fault
s3.amazonaws.com_tapatalk_emoji_emoji4.png

Don't really want to sell it Steff, if JY goes this can probably stay :) The lift channel has been replaced, it says in the description!!! :p

Hopefully you'll shift JY then, tempted myself but only looking in the sub £1k bracket at the moment! Have got the itch too, having had to pull out of a LW3 sale at the weekend...

I know you mentioned the new lift channel, just thought I'd give some context in case anyone was interested! Haha.

PS the new legs look amazing!

Back
Top Bottom