What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA at the NLP...results

Wizards_Hat

Registered
For any stats nerds - here are is all the data from yesterday's competition:

Final League Tables
League Tables.jpg

Quarter Finals
QF.jpg

Semi Finals
SF.jpg

3rd Place Play-off
3rd4th.jpg

Final
Final.jpg

Regards,
Dan.

nice one Dan, and thanks for all your help over the weekend too. it was ace watching your little lad dragging that grey plastic box around to stand on so he could play all the machines :)

and well played Mark (teachp8) for the win

Dan, your spreadsheet made the reffing a whole lot easier. We didn't need to hold paper and pen all day, and could just watch the machines. Once we got things going it was a lot quicker to get through the rounds.
Your son was cracking, a real good lad.

Well done teachp8, you played well throughout the rounds and were clearly on form. A deserved win. :)

And cheers Dan for stripping your bed for us :D As usual the South Coast Slam planning committee had given more thought to the beer fridge logistics than important issues like people actually being able to see the videos we were projecting :rolleyes:

Thanks to all of the guys it was really great fun!!!
Cheers Kev Downes

Kev, you also played well all day. I think the extra time in the last game just wore you down. That first and second quarter wouldn't end. ;)

And cheers Dan for stripping your bed for us :D As usual the South Coast Slam planning committee had given more thought to the beer fridge logistics than important issues like people actually being able to see the videos we were projecting :rolleyes:
No worries - maybe next time I'll wash it first :eek::p

Regards,
Dan.

Thanks Calimori I think it was more good luck then good management though!!!! but great fun and all in a good cause anyway

Congrats to all, and well done to Alisa for getting to the semi's, well done girl.
Biggest thanks to Dan for working on the new system, getting it going and running it on Saturday. It saved loads of time and looked very professional. He even gave up his place in the comp to his little lad who very nearly beat one guy in the qualifers. How the hell would you live that one down.

ooh lookie.... It's our very own... well... I'll let you that dont know speculate....

nbaref.jpg

Nice Earmuffs!!! :D

Those machines are some of the loudest at the show, as everyone needs to hear the call outs for the quarters. I learnt from the Pinball Party that I would go deaf standing there, plus the damn whistle blowing starts to really hurt. So I bought some proper industry grade ear defenders. :cool:

Last edited:
Those machines are some of the loudest at the show, as everyone needs to hear the call outs for the quarters. I learnt from the Pinball Party that I would go deaf standing there, plus the damn whistle blowing starts to really hurt. So I bought some property industry grade ear defenders. :cool:

Pussy.

Bah, I have been called worse. I can't imagine living without my hearing, not being able to talk to people, not being able to listen to music, only enjoying films when subtitles are on. Bollox to that. ;)

Totally agree with you Geoff.
I've managed to damage my hearing in the past whilst working on noisy diesel engines on trains. It's been degraded enough to make listening to conversations difficult at times.
I always use ear defenders like yours whilst at work these days to protect what remains of my hearing.

Totally agree with you Geoff.
I've managed to damage my hearing in the past whilst working on noisy diesel engines on trains. It's been degraded enough to make listening to conversations difficult at times.
I always use ear defenders like yours whilst at work these days to protect what remains of my hearing.

What did you say Keith ?

Where were you over the weekend Keith ? You were missed.

Gutted that I couldn't make it to the show :(
I was really looking forward to playing all the games and seeing everyone again. Maybe next year...
I'll just watch all the videos and sigh :(

Back
Top Bottom