What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name the Games!!!

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
I have some playfields but can't work out which games they come from. Now i could do lots of research, but then i thought, 'forum quiz'

so..

So, any ideas?

Thanks Guys, I have a bunch of playfields for sale at the moment, if you need anything or fancy some wall art, give me a shout!

Got anything with surfers or war artwork on ?
biggrin-1.png

cooldan' date=' post: 1695444 said:
How is little Katie doing?

Katie is still in the incubator but doing well, nearly up to 3lb and (touch wood) on the road to getting home in the next fortnight or so.

GrizZ' date=' post: 1695443 said:
Got anything with surfers or war artwork on ?
biggrin-1.png

I have a Sharpshooter (more cowboy than war) Party Animal, Cosmic gunfight, Totem there are about 30 or so here!

Matt, I'd be interested in any alpha numeric or dmd era playfields you have to offer.

Adam' date=' post: 1695487 said:
Matt, I'd be interested in any alpha numeric or dmd era playfields you have to offer.

I do have a few, none of the major dmd titles (only SF2 and Shaq) I do have a bride of pinbot and other alpha numerics.

I know I sold a BOP to Mark Sunnucks a while back and it needed a new pf, that one looks better than one currently installed. I'll bump it to him.

Thanks for the pic mate.

Gaz Shiells' date=' post: 1695505 said:
I know I sold a BOP to Mark Sunnucks a while back and it needed a new pf, that one looks better than one currently installed. I'll bump it to him.

Thanks for the pic mate.

I offered it to Mark first as i knew he needed one, but he is on the waiting list for a new repro instead.

ok here goes, I have:

Abracadabra

Alien Poker

Black Knight (pair on ebay)

Centaur (ebay)

Cosmic gun fight (ebay)

Countdown

Dracula

GoldBall

Harlem Globe Trotters

Joker Poker

Lost World

Magic

Old Chicago

Party Animal

Power Play

Sharp Shooter

Spectrum

Strange World

Totem

Wild Wild West

Bride of Pinbot

Monte Carlo

Road Kings

Central Park

Joust

Safari

Sweet Hearts

Arrow Head

Mad World

San francisco

San francisco (populated)

Shaq

Street Fighter 2

Vegas

Cheetah (fully populated)

They are in varying conditions, if you are interested in any i will upload pics.

Back
Top Bottom