What's new

Wanted Namco Point Blank gun or fix

MartinY

Registered
Recognise that this is not pinball but quite a few members on here with arcade games. I'm hopefully having a Point Blank machine delivered in the next few days. Both guns works fine from a shooting / targeting perspective (apparently), but the kick-back on the pink gun isn't working. I know I need to check the voltage to the solenoid when I get it, but does anyone have any experience of these guns or indeed, a spare gun? I think Time Crisis guns are similar also.

I have a PM out to someone on UKVAC and I'll go there next if no luck here with a general message.

Thanks!

Spares of these can be quite difficult to come by and expensive with it, but I think someone had a valuations thread on ukvac with two so may part with them?

I believe you need +24vdc to the solenoid, so I'd be checking that first.

Cheers fella - saw that and missed out (he's sold them already). I'll check when I get the cab but will keep a look out - useful to have a spare...

A spare is useful, but to be honest, there isn't much in the gun itself. Spares are still available from Namco (or were a couple of years ago).

I'd also check the ball bearing slide mount in them however, mine were worn beyond repair, new ones changed the recoil action beyond recognition!

Back
Top Bottom