What's new

myPinballs Custom Mod Controller for WPC & Stern Games & others

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Awhile back i designed a new single shot/pulse controller board for improving the old and crusty gottlieb pop bumper driver boards found in many games. Recently people have started to use them for controlling custom mods and devices they want to add onto games, so i thought i'd share the info about them.

The board can be custom set to a specific timing length when ordered (i.e 0.5 secs, 1 sec, 3 secs, 7 secs, 10 secs etc whatever your requirements are) and can control any powered device you can think of for that time period. For example controlling the helicopter blades on a hunter killer for T2, or the motorbike wheels on Tron, or a longer lion saw spin on Theatre of Magic etc. The board runs from a single 5v that can be easily tapped of existing boards and wiring and is triggered from a ground pin trigger which can be attached to a microswitch and then added to the games ramps, or loops etc.

The boards are £25 inc Vat plus postage assembled and tested. A great simple way to add something cool to your game and make it look more factory without the need to be an electronics expert :) The board has built in power and pulse leds along with a dedicated test button, so its easy to try your mod out and diagnose your setup.

IMG_2002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom