What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

myPinballs at Play Expo and NLP - What's on my stand..

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Hello everyone,

So 2 weeks to go before NLP, here is a quick summary of what i'll have on my stand this year and what to expect :

• Stern Indy Jones rewrite will be there again with v0.4.1 code. Massive updates and improvements over last years early port over code many of you played. High Score entry now working to

• My ZX Spectrum 128k redesign running various games over the weekend including R-Type, Commando and Advanced Pinball Simulator. Bought a new 32" TV specially for this and have joystick support working now to.

• Pinball 2000 RFM machine running my popular super mod RGB saucer kit and replacement drop in computer system with LCD screen. Great to see it all hands on if you have an old Pin2k game so you can see all the benefits of modern technology in terms of graphics speed and the integration of the saucer kit to the mode lamps.

• My usual selection of replacement pinball boards. Please see my web store for all the products - http://mypinballs.com/electronics/store.jsp All available to order. Some may be in stock depending over the weekend. Please check with me first.

• Purchase of any electronic spares from my list here : - http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...pinballs-consolidated-and-updated-list.32898/ or collection if order placed.

• General Spares, assemblies and parts rummage - as quoted by Poibug, as the 'JPOP relief fund' :)

• Pinball 2000 original computer update centre. Bring your original computer for a software update and check over. Leave it with me during the day and collect at the end with the latest software installed. v1.6 or v1.8 for RFM and v1.5 for SWEP1. Standard cost £50, or £65 for RFM v1.8 due to extra ram needed.

• General Chat with ME :)

Think that's about it. See you there. Time for a rest after this weekend :)

Jim

Last edited:
Sounds brill Jim. Can you please remember to bring my lock down bar that will go on my bw100 ta. Moose

Thick question, but I'm doing a clearout and have some old PC tower units I'm planning on ditching. Are they any use to you for recycling on the pin2k side of things?

Can bring to NLP if so.

Rog

Rog, I know you have offered to Jim but do you have any pc power supplies? Would be nice to have a spare already to go with the green wire shorted for the chair as we burnt one out last year.

The only thing missing is the HDDs in the cases I have. I might have a couple of old PSUs knocking about but not sure. Let me know what size power you looking for I'll check when I get home and see what I've got.

Back
Top Bottom