What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired NEW Electronic Parts for Pinballs - Consolidated and Updated List

Expired Due to no activity

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Updated December 2017

Here is a consolidated list of new high quality exact spec electronic parts, quantities and prices that i have been sourcing over the last few months. These are parts that are currently available, but may not be around for long or at the same prices for long. They are often end of line items as electronic suppliers clear old and unwanted stock. Stocking up on spares now for common parts for the future is a good idea.

I only source from OEM suppliers and respected electronics parts manufactures, such as Texas, ST, NEC, NXP, Cherry, Panasonic, Omron, Toshiba etc

1st class/2nd class/recorded postage is available. Postage price depend on items ordered due to varying weight.

• Stern Trough Optos (Qty 4) - £10 (New replacement part, Tested and confirmed good)
  • WPC Filter Capacitor (Qty 5) - £21.60 or £4.50 each (Exact Size for originals)
  • WPC Bridge Rectifier (Qty 4) - £12.96 (Also suitable for early Bally Games and many other eras)
  • WPC Opto Pair (Qty 10) - £15.00
  • WMS Slotted Opto 4 legs (Qty 5) - £15.00
  • WMS Slotted Opto 5 legs (Qty 5) - £15.00
  • Cherry DB3 Microswitch (Green Button) (Qty 5) - £12.00 - SEARCHING for more stock
  • Cherry DB3 Microswitch (White Button) (Qty 5) - £12.00 - SEARCHING for more stock
  • Williams Trough Switch with Lever, Cherry (Qty 4) - £12.00
  • Stern Trough Switch with Rollover (Qty 4) - £15
  • TIP102 Transistor (Qty 10) - £12.00
  • TIP107 Transistor (Qty 10) - £12.00
  • 24NF10 MOSFET Transistor (Qty 10) - £17.40
  • TIP36C Transistor (Qty 4) - £12
  • LM339 WPC Switch Matrix IC (Qty 10) - £6
  • ULN2803A WPC Switch Matrix Column Driver IC (Qty 10) - £6
  • Coin Door Diagnostic Button Set With Caps (Qty 4 - 2 Red, 2 Black) - £10
  • Qualtek Line Filter 250V 5A (Qty 1) - £18
  • WPC Driver Board Recifier Aluminium Finned Heatsink (No holes) (Qty1) - £5
  • 50 x 2N5401 Pre-Driver Transistors - £14
  • 10 x 4N25 Opto Isolators- £6
  • 100 x IN4007 Diodes - £8
  • 100 x IN4148 Diodes - £8
  • 8 x WPC-95 Power Diodes - £8
  • 4 x Single Glass Fuse Holders (Tabbed or PCB mount) - £6
  • 1 x WPC GI Header and Pin Set - £2.40
  • 10 x WPC Power LED monitors - £2.40
  • 1 x Trip Switch 3A With test Leads (Rated for Coil Testing) - £6
  • 1 x Trip Switch 5A With test Leads - £6
  • 1 x Diagnostic Croc Clip Lead 550mm length (choose colour Red,Green,Black,White,Yellow) - £2.40
  • 1 x WPC/WPC-95 CPU-Driver Board Ribbon Cable - £3.60
  • 1 x Sega/Stern WhiteStar/SAM CPU-Driver Board Ribbon Cable - £3.60
  • 1 x Early Bally HV Transistor Driver 2N3584 with Mica Insulation Exact Fit - £15
  • 2 x Early Bally HV Transistor Driver 2N3440 - £5
  • 1 x Bally Coin Door Volume Pot - £6.50
  • 1 x Williams System 6-11 Cabinet Volume Pot - £6.50
  • 1 x Cabinet Door Interlock Switch (the smaller sized switch matrix one, 0.1A) - £10.20
All prices are inc. vat plus postage

Last edited:
Jim, @myPinballs

Are the WMS Slotted Opto (Qty 5) - £12.00 the ones used on the flipper boards ? if so I will take a set.

Also are the Stern Trough Switch with Rollover (Qty 5) - £15 the same as Sega ones ? I dont have any Stern games to check/know

Cheers
Ian

Jim,

Are the WMS Slotted Opto (Qty 5) - £12.00 the ones used on the flipper boards ? if so I will take a set.

Also are the Stern Trough Switch with Rollover (Qty 5) - £15 the same as Sega ones ? I dont have any Stern games to check/know

Cheers
Ian

Hi,

Yes the slotted optos are the 4 leg ones used on all flipper opto boards up to the start of wpc-95. I am waiting for a delivery of new 5 legged replacements as well for the wpc-95 boards :)
Yes, The stern rollover switch replacements will work on sega/de troughs from jurassic park onwards.

Jim,
  • WPC Opto Pair (Qty 10) - £12.00
these are the sender & receiver in the white & black plastic? Are these the full board or just the opto itself?

Jim,
  • WPC Opto Pair (Qty 10) - £12.00
these are the sender & receiver in the white & black plastic? Are these the full board or just the opto itself?

They are just the optos themselves as shown below. You get 10 pairs

WPC_opto_pair.jpg

WPC Bridge Heatsink replacements added to list for those boards missing them

Updated list with my newly found and tested 5 leg opto parts from Sharp. Stock due to arrive to me on 14th June

Added Williams Trough Switches with lever (Cherry Brand) from other thread. Will also update later with the other parts recently added

Couple of diagnostic type items added recently after sourcing some for my own use with repairs.

Trip switches 3A rated for saving fuses and multiple colour croc clip leads. See top list for details

Quick update on parts. I will be at NLP all 3 days this year Friday - Sunday with a stand again. If you want to collect any electronic spares at the event (and save postage) then please get in touch and let me know what you'd like so i can get things ready for you. :)

Ordered a set of opto's from Jim last week for my DW restore, arrived promptly and Jim was good enough to help me get the polarity right when fitting them as the IR one's confused me a bit which is easy done for me! All in all a great service:thumbs:

Update on jim's parts searching and finding

2 new parts coming soon (All prices plus postage)

Newly found brand new opto led parts for the stern/sega single and double trough opto boards along with other opto boards used in playifeld mechanisms/areas. These are on order with a date of end of march 2017 for delivery. The older replacements for the replacement stern came up with for their original part is obsolete to now, so these are a new part find! Yes that's the 4th change now. I will need to test them first of course as per normal and they must be changed in pairs as are a different component. Details below:
  • Stern Trough Optos (Qty 4) - £10

New source of the classic filter capacitor, but making sure the can size matches the original boards. I really hate it when repairs have the wrong can size installed. The thinner and taller ones look horrible! Just my OCD of course ;) but keeping boards looking as factory as possible is part of the challenge in my view. Details below.
  • WPC Filter Capacitor (Qty 5) - £17 or £3.40 each

Happy pin repairs everyone

Quick Update Feb 20th 2017 - . Stern trough opto replacements (Clear led type) - new parts source have arrived. Also have more stock of the WPC 4 leg and 5 leg slotted optos just arrived to

Limited stock on all these. Let me know if you want some.

Also updated top listing to include the ribbon cables that i have sourced for WPC/WPC-95 and Stern/Sega games. Stock on the way for these.

Will be at Garry Speight's meet tomorrow if you are going and want any electronics above

Update June 2017

Added 2 new sourced transistors for early bally driver /hv boards. Both exact fit original spec parts.
  • 1 x Early Bally HV Transistor Driver 2N3584 with Mica Insulation Exact Fit - £15
  • 2 x Early Bally HV Transistor Driver 2N3440 - £5
Stern Trough Board opto replacements. Newly sourced parts have been tested and are working. These are a new part which replaces the old unavailble ones.
  • Stern Trough Optos (Qty 4) - £10

Qualtek Line filters have had a small price increase, now £13 each, plus there is at least a month backorder delay for these. If you want some get your orders in now as i believe prices will go up again soon ..

2 New Items added to the list.
  • 1 x Bally Coin Door Volume Pot - £6.50
  • 1 x Williams System 6-11 Cabinet Volume Pot - £6.50
I have just sourced the williams volume pot. The bally one i have been supplying for awhile but hadn't added it to this list yet.

Update:

Firstly need to update the prices above on the first post. Hoping most wil stay the same.

Second, New supply of cherry switches for the now obsolete DB3 switches (green). DB5 (black) are now the official replacements. Still £12 for 5 with diodes. They dont come with actuators so you'll need to swap the original over. Previous ones did have actuators but not the same pinball type, so not a major difference.

IMG_4245.JPG

Update, New for 2021:

New supply of the cabinet door interlock switch (the smaller sized switch matrix one, 0.1A) used on loads of 90s games. These ones are cherry brand and have the pull out interlock to so very handy. Often missing/broken/flakey these days.

£8.50 each plus vat and shipping

IMG_9206.JPG

Update 1 for 2022

After much searching and hassle (cherry was sold to a new company and the part numbers rebranded) i have found a new supply of the popular cherry microswitches i used to offer. These are the white button (DB1) ones with the 2 1/4" actuator. great for all sorts of uses. They work as a great almost identical replacement for the defunct and obsolete yellow button ones in all WPC and WPC-95 games. Much better than the green ones to.

Price is now £15 plus £2 shipping for 5 with diodes. (inc vat)

FFDB8942-21A8-436F-821E-61FE43B95944.jpeg

Also newly available for 2022 are the 10A push pull coin door high voltage and door closed switches used in lots of 90s pinballs, Williams and Stern

Price is £10 each plus £2 shipping. (inc vat)

IMG_1916.jpeg
IMG_1917.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom