What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold My old Marble Madness Video Cab

JMP

Site Supporter
Last edited:
Stop laughing and update the thread you doofus.
Moooose on a mission
Read the first post and you have your answer you doofus. You looking for an admin job from Paul or summat? :p

BTW, back in 2012 there wasn't an option to update 'for sale' ads to 'sold' 😁

Oh i get why Mr Moose is doing it... trying to prompt those who havent updated their sales threads.....

Right gets by ban finger twitching ;)

Oh i get why Mr Moose is doing it... trying to prompt those who havent updated their sales threads.....

Right gets by ban finger twitching ;)
A lot has happened in 10 years, now updated. Mr Moose is slightly happier !! It may not have actually sold though..... 😂

Shame jammaplus link doesn't work, was interested ;)

Reactions: JMP
... and me ! Would love this back now, plus the Star Wars Trilogy and Nemisis Goliath cabs I used to have. Bloody pins take all the room... :(
My working Roadblasters cost me a massive £97. Love the System 1 machines. Those were the days.... still, I should have been buying pins back then. SW Trilogy is a bit of a heavy beast.

My working Roadblasters cost me a massive £97. Love the System 1 machines. Those were the days.... still, I should have been buying pins back then. SW Trilogy is a bit of a heavy beast.
The guy that bought it had to lower it and move it out the front door on his back... nearly killed him. Still going strong at Arcade Club in Bury I believe,

Used to leave it switched on just so it belted out the Star Wars theme randomly... never got bored of that.

The guy that bought it had to lower it and move it out the front door on his back... nearly killed him. Still going strong at Arcade Club in Bury I believe,

Used to leave it switched on just so it belted out the Star Wars theme randomly... never got bored of that.
Oh that thing gets played to death up there. There's always a young boy with his dad playing, with continue after continue until they blow up the Death Star.

Reactions: JMP
Back
Top Bottom