What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new arcade machine project has arrived!

Otto

Registered
At last my Taito Trimline cab has arrived.
There's a few bits that I still have on order, CP overlay, bezel, marquee...
When its complete It'll be a dedicated Centuri Phoenix :clap:

What do you all think?

Attachments

• DSCN1289.JPG
    DSCN1289.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN1290.JPG
    DSCN1290.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN1291.JPG
    DSCN1291.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 27
Certainly more compact than a B/W widebody!

Personally i'd make it a mame cab, but if you really love Centuri Phoenix enough to dedicate this cabinet to it's greatness then you go for it Sir.

It was either that or Pleiades.... or however you spell the sequel to phoenix......
Once its complete I'd like to use it as a template to make a second Trimline machine :)

Wow, that's dinky(as the gf says) phoenix is a great game.

Is it just me or are these old school games damned hard to get a decent score. they're simple yet imo, difficult,or am I just a crap player lol :D

Wow, that's dinky(as the gf says) phoenix is a great game.

Is it just me or are these old school games damned hard to get a decent score. they're simple yet imo, difficult,or am I just a crap player lo:D

Average game time for a three ball game on this era of machine on site was around three minutes.
They did well as people kept coming back for more. That's why many are well worn.

It was either that or Pleiades.... or however you spell the sequel to phoenix......
Once its complete I'd like to use it as a template to make a second Trimline machine :)
If you do I'd love a set of dimensions. Toying with the idea of doing my own MAME-based Galaxians but don't have space for a full cab. A little cabaret like this would be sweet. I really like the shape.

Back
Top Bottom