What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay My cinema separates plus other stuff

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
The B&W speakers and Marantz amp have now gone to eBay at £1 start along with other stuff so grab a possible bargain.

Also up @ £1 start are the following:
my Swifty one folding Scooter
Rega queen special edition Turntable
B&W headphones
Pair of Sonos play speakers
BoBo designer speakers

I have loads more stuff I’ll get round some point too but for now just shout for further info.

Thx for looking Col

Yep my mate Dave was a big fan of vinyl, he loved the idea of listening to a full album rather than jump around nonchalantly with Alexa as is the new norm.
Yeah. I play rakes of vinyl. It’s a very nice looking deck. They go for too much money now which is good for you as a seller.
Be shocked if you don’t get £400

Yeah. I play rakes of vinyl. It’s a very nice looking deck. They go for too much money now which is good for you as a seller.
Be shocked if you don’t get £400
Well I did offer out most of the stuff cheap to friends but no real takers even on the turntable at £50 so now I’m starting to Chuck things on eBay at £1 start that way they at least go to someone who will get some use out of them instead of gathering dust here.

Yeah. Take the money from eBay sales.

Got to be honest I have done the same. Offered friends stuff cheap and they turn it down and it reaches more on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom