What's new

My 10th anniversary with a very understanding wife

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Not sure how she still here but the wife makes me feel I’m alive every day and puts up with all my pinball madness.
Oh been together 30yr but had to make sure she understood my many problems

0C5548BC-0CE7-4C61-8BD7-701CD4A0D287.jpeg

12170E57-BCE3-4C9C-852D-F546985AF737.jpeg

BF4F08A5-68B4-4281-B61A-E810DBD5D1EF.jpeg

Cheers all Col

Last edited:
You can say what you like about pinball and hobbies in general. But I certainly couldn't be without my wife.
Fantastic to spend your life with someone who you care for. Everything is better shared. Well, apart from the clap. 😁

Congratulations guys and that's one cool looking sign 😎

Congrats. I hit 15 years married this month (22 together) and considering my pinball/retro games obsession has now spilled out of the games room into not 1 extra but 2 other rooms, I’m amazed shes put up with me. Should i push it for a 4th room? I think a Turtles would look lovely in the 4th room 😂

Congrats. I hit 15 years married this month (22 together) and considering my pinball/retro games obsession has now spilled out of the games room into not 1 extra but 2 other rooms, I’m amazed shes put up with me. Should i push it for a 4th room? I think a Turtles would look lovely in the 4th room 😂
Go for it, I convinced my Mrs it was retro furniture ........or it may be perceived by some as a form of brain washing 🤔

Back
Top Bottom