What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mustang

But the themes do seem to sell and whilst there was little competition in the market, there was no drive to design something more imaginative.

Far be it from me to throw around scandalous accusations, but Phil D is working quite closely with Mr Trudeau on Forbidden Planet, so there is a chance of bias there :)

Phil, Whilst a friend (I hope!) Isn't a member here, however he has just posted on Ukpinball, and i think it only right that whilst he doesn't want to sign up here (That's his Prerogative) that his views be heard....
I'd just like to clear something up on Pinballinfo (where I'm not a member so can't respond)

"Far be it from me to throw around scandalous accusations, but Phil D is working quite closely with Mr Trudeau on Forbidden Planet, so there is a chance of bias there"

Whilst you may draw your own conclusions I just want to state that at no time did I ask or Mr Trudeau supply me with any details regarding any project he is involved with. I saw the same pictures and details at the same time as everyone else.

I drew my own conclusion as to if I think this is a good machine and that has nothing to do with the designer or our ongoing Forbidden Planet project.

I did ask a vendor for information regarding price and delivery of Mustang but no information was available for them to give. I therefore ordered a Star Trek. If I hadn't already started buying parts for it, I might well change for Mustang. I still may buy later if funds allow.

Forbidden planet is looking stunning (as those who have visited recently can hopefully confirm) It's right on track where we want to be and I do keep John updated as I do the rest of the team.

Phil, Whilst a friend (I hope!) Isn't a member here, however he has just posted on Ukpinball, and i think it only right that whilst he doesn't want to sign up here (That's his Prerogative) that his views be heard....

Time for him to sign himself up then. After all, the Yahoo group does blow donkey. :)

Time for him to sign himself up then. After all, the Yahoo group does blow donkey. :)

I don't look on there or use it anywhere near as often as used to. It's like the worlds worst email service from 1995...but somehow even worse. Can't 'Search' on it anymore, message threads just seem jumbled or don't show in order. Meh. Why everyone doesn't just up sticks and use this forum is beyond me.

Some bits of the group are still good. Kind of like receiving emails but it is frustrating seeing replies to messages that I know will then turn up hours later.

That's one oooogly looking game.... However the game could be awesome

Reminds me of those transfers you rubbed onto scenic backgrounds as a kid.

Only way to find out for sure is to play one. That should tell how good of bad it is.
PH are importing one over so should find out pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom