What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Mr & Mrs Pac Man-8BD Ltd Ed.

pinball parlour

Registered
Mr & Mrs Pac Man and 8 Ball Deluxe Ltd Edition. Both recently had their faults fixed by Andy Netherwood. Both were in the Pinball Parlour stock and due to go on site at Dreamland before we were kicked off site by the Administrators. Now surplus to requirements. They are both at Andy's - the Pac Man is finished, the 8B is still having a couple of minor issues attended to. you can call Andy for a frank appraisal of them, and possibly view them there if he's available and agrees
Stop Press: best to call Andy Netherwood at Pinball Mania - he can arrange viewings etc
Looking for c.£750 each

Last edited:
I have no idea what they're worth, didn't expect much response and am waiting on some pics so that I can give people a better idea, make me an offer!!

These are the machines on the Thread I started earlier today. There are some pictures there.

My starting gambit on the offers front: My old brake pads that I replaced at the weekend (worn), and a couple of loose under-arm hairs that fell out earlier on today. And goats speaking like humans on DVD.

My starting gambit on the offers front: My old brake pads that I replaced at the weekend (worn), and a couple of loose under-arm hairs that fell out earlier on today. And goats speaking like humans on DVD.
That's pinflation for you!

Sorry this has become a bit confused. I've spoken to Peter and I am taking back control of the sale. PAC man is spoken for, 8bd available @£750 in its current state. First dibs to @pinballtoys, then Liamo then Courtney.

Mr & Mrs Pac Man and 8 Ball Deluxe Ltd Edition. Both recently had their faults fixed by Andy Netherwood. Both were in the Pinball Parlour stock and due to go on site at Dreamland before we were kicked off site by the Administrators. Now surplus to requirements. They are both at Andy's - the Pac Man is finished, the 8B is still having a couple of minor issues attended to. you can call Andy for a frank appraisal of them, and possibly view them there if he's available and agrees
Stop Press: best to call Andy Netherwood at Pinball Mania - he can arrange viewings etc
Looking for c.£750 each
Also sorry to hear you've been kicked out of Dreamland. We enjoyed our visits to the arcade . When you say 'Administrators do you mean as in bankruptcy?

This article is almost a year old but it would suggest that yes, it's the administrators in relation to the bankruptcy.

Sorry this has become a bit confused. I've spoken to Peter and I am taking back control of the sale. PAC man is spoken for, 8bd available @£750 in its current state. First dibs to @pinballtoys, then Liamo then Courtney.
morning Andy
let me have your address for collection and i'll be in touch regarding dates, any particular days better for you?
cheers
bob

Back
Top Bottom