What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Mr and Mrs Pac Man Plastic

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Hi

Am after the right side flipper plastic. Just noticed mine has a home made plastic (nice and robust) instead. Does anyone have this?

Cheers

John

Hi

Am after the right side flipper plastic. Just noticed mine has a home made plastic (nice and robust) instead. Does anyone have this?

Cheers

John
hi,is it the slingshot plastic you're after,these are all the plastics i have in stock,all in good used condition,the pair of slingshots(i dont want to split them) are £15.00 inc 1st class postage or all the plastics for £20.00,paypal accepted.let me know if you're interested.
best regards
john P1000470.JPG

Attachments

• P1000471.JPG
    P1000471.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi. Not those sorry. The one i am after buts up to the right flipper, a good ways below the sling shot.

Thanks anyway.

John

Hey, I need one of the plain non slingshot ones ... are they still available?

I need to check which one it is, but I'll take them anyway. PM me your Paypal address.

Biff - I think I may have a spare of the plastic you need. Will check when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom