What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MPU4 power supply problem

Mark

Registered
Hi guys, I know some of you on here have fruit machines as well as pins. I have a problem where my fruit machine sometimes resets, and I've been told it might be a power supply issue where the capacitors need replacing, similar to the problem I have on my Rocky & Bullwinkle.

My question is, does anyone on here know anything about fruit machine power supplies? I've attached a picture of the PSU in question and was wondering if anyone knew what I could check to identify the problem, such as what voltages I should expect on the pin outs etc?

Failing that, what components I could try replacing, or if there is anyone I could send this to for repair, or even get a replacement?

Thanks in advance,

Mark20140219_144113.jpg 20140219_144142.jpg

Hi Moonraker, I've tried re-seating it without success, but I agree, always go for the easiest thing first :)

Thanks Carl, I'll have a look inside later and see what I find!

Cheers, Mark

Thanks guys, very useful! Funnily enough since I've decided to set about fixing this, the problem seems to have gone away! Will give it a week or so and see what happens.
Cheers, Mark

Back
Top Bottom