What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie or cartoon themed pin for under 1K? Title suggestions & wanted

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
10 Years
I know this is a bit of a wanted but I am looking for suggestions of titles as well!

My sister is looking to get her partner a pin for his 50th. She doesn't have much money so is looking for one for under £1k. If you have anything that fits this criteria or can give suggestions of titles give me a shout, it needs to be fully working for £1k or needs work and less, easy, right!

Thanks, Matt.

+1 for Flintstones but swap out the translight for the alternative one.

Matt, you've owned over 150 machines, you must know this stuff better than anyone, surely. ok so this bloke is gonna be 50, and he likes pinball, but can we narrow it down by looking at what he likes? does he like Bond - if so, what about Goldeneye? does he like older ding-ding-chime-drain games?

i reckon the best game out there for under a grand is still World Cup Soccer

Matt, you've owned over 150 machines, you must know this stuff better than anyone, surely. ok so this bloke is gonna be 50, and he likes pinball, but can we narrow it down by looking at what he likes? does he like Bond - if so, what about Goldeneye? does he like older ding-ding-chime-drain games?

i reckon the best game out there for under a grand is still World Cup Soccer

Dan can you delete that video! ;) I think I was having a mental block due to nothing but Slam in my head, there have been some good suggestions here and I have come up with some as well so I am sure I will bag him something good. Cheers mate.

Judge Dredd, Goldeneye, Flintstones, LW3, Demo man, HS2 Getaway, Independence Day.

All in my opinion are good games and can be had for around a grand ish.

Si

If not a huge pinhead,games like Getaway -I know not cartoon or movie themed but has a great toy and easyish bits to do for a non pinhead,and ZZ Top

A LOT of sys 11 pins are great fun,as well as the likes of Tommy,TFTC,which were both films

Theres an Operation Thunder pin for only £300 ending tomorrow on epay-just buy a top gun translite!!

Dirty Harry maybe?

Have to say that I found it a blast to play and it's on the sub £1k list.

Alternatively maybe a Rocky & Bullwinkle or a Flintstones?

Why should it be a DMD game? when he is 50 he might been playing on Solid state's before, get some nice Gottlieb 80's game with a s...load of droptargets to shoot at for example or a nice Bally from that area

my point of view ..

Well said, there are many fan's of system 11 games on here, some great games out there without a DMD.

Back
Top Bottom