What's new

Wanted Motor sport pin DMD

Fredeez

Registered
Hi all! I am new to this site so still getting my head round how it runs! but anyway I'm looking for a motor sport themed game No Fear or maybe i500 etc if anyone has something or knows someone that's got one for sale please let me know! Cheers.

Hi all! I am new to this site so still getting my head round how it runs! but anyway I'm looking for a motor sport themed game No Fear or maybe i500 etc if anyone has something or knows someone that's got one for sale please let me know! Cheers.
PS anyone got any tips on how to keep an eye out on this site for any suitable games would be appreciated!

You can watch the for sale thread so it notifies you when a new ad is listed.
Stern Grand Prix is a pretty decent Motorsport dmd game too.

There is also full throttle if you fancy a new in box and wanna support a uk company
I like the look of the game and me and my wife are both bikers and both have bikes so very suitable game! as my pins will be in different areas of our house/garage only problem is I haven't built it yet!!! but it's a big outlay for one game that's my only issue with it at the mo!

Stern Grand Prix sounds like it might be a possibility! If it has good gameplay! how do I get notifications when suitable games come up for sale ?

If you go into the For Sale / Wanted section, there will be an option to watch that forum so you'll get an alert when any new threads are posted.

Indy 500 is a great game with a motorsport theme, not that expensive either and a good choice for a first machine :thumbs:

If you go into the For Sale / Wanted section, there will be an option to watch that forum so you'll get an alert when any new threads are posted.

Indy 500 is a great game with a motorsport theme, not that expensive either and a good choice for a first machine :thumbs:
Cheers! will do!

Theres also Corvette and Mustang which whilst not directly motorsport related are based on those particular cars. Mustang is one I'd love to have more time on, seems really fun

Theres also Corvette and Mustang which whilst not directly motorsport related are based on those particular cars. Mustang is one I'd love to have more time on, seems really fun
I suppose it depends on what becomes available and if it's the right price! I'm in no great rush so will just keep an eye out until Somthing turns up!

The Getaway (High Speed 2) might be suitable and is reasonably priced. Not quite motor sport but still car/racing themed. It is on the Pinball Arcade App and you can try it for free to get a feel for it.

Do not forget all the Harley Davidson pins......could be good from a theme point of view...but do not remember getting excited playing any of them. Or on a budget road kings of course!......

Sterns Grand Prix

Just be aware that these don't come up for sale very often (I haven't seen one for sale in years). The game is a European re-theme of Nascar so you might also want to look for this as well....although I haven't seen this for sale in ages either :) If you're prepared to wait then one will pop up eventually but if you want something to play in the meantime then there's some good suggestions in this thread. Indy 500 is a cracking game and better than Grand Prix/Nascar in my opinion :thumbs:

devil riders if you can find one lol ! Grand prix / nascar is a good bet as not the most expensive stern machine. im a great fan of bike pins. its a shame that both harley games are poor players. Road kings banzai and of course centaur are spot on

Back
Top Bottom