What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most boring request of 2019 - 2 x #4 wood screws please

stumblor

Site Supporter
Alias
Davey Price
Part number 4204-01016-16 - they are the ones that go at the top of the ball return guides that hold down the metal spacers.

Here on Marcos, but as usual postage is redick.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/4204-01016-16

Need 2 of them bad boys. Thanks for any help!

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they all imperial gauges that are impossible to find in any civilised country?

Might be me being dumb, but isn't a 3mm by 25mm the same as (or as near as damn it) a #4, 1 inch? Conversion charts say they are (from memory) but I've never done that in a pinball machine tbf.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they all imperial gauges that are impossible to find in any civilised country?
I'm fortunate to have this place just down the road. The Nut And Bolt Store... which does exactly what it says on the tin [emoji16]

It's an Aladdins cave, and its unusual for them not to have what I need. Last week I needed a #6-32 machine screw just a bit longer than any I had. Boom - the guy found some in the secret imperial stash out the back. Took a handful for pennies [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yeah, a few car shops and others might have them. Amazing how many places have tons of odds and sods hanging around.

Thanks fellas - I'll do some more googlin and see what I come up with!

If they are anywhere on a bad cats playfield i can get them off. Trawling through our boxes of parts is a right PITA

@steve brum I think this could possibly be them:

Thanks would appreciate it! It's harder than you would think to find a 3mm 25mm pan head phillips head wood screw online.. 🧐

I think wood screws are sized by wire guage and are therefore separate from metric and imperial jiggery pokery.

A no.4 wood screw will be the same all over the world.

Machine screws are a whole other can of worms as they came after people had started drinking tea.

Do you know what fellas, when I got into this pinball lark I had no idea I would be learning so much about the origins of wood screw gauging! 😀

Back
Top Bottom