What's new

More dude updates

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 181

Ok now I for one am excited about this even more now, artwork just revealed looks lovely. Colours work perfectly loving the look of a slightly larger screen with what appears to be video.
Also there looks like some kind of TSPP type upper playfield thing going on..
Really resisting with hitting the pre order button. But as it's not a limited run it nicely takes the pressure off. So happy the Dutch guys are not doing a limited run

Want !!!! Want !!! Want !!

Yeah I posted that you nob ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grizz you been drinking petrol again that was ages ago, there has been the White Russian video posted up since that one, come on dude wake up ;)

Yeah was the upper playfield bit that they have kinda glanced at in the video :)

Wow you need good eye to see that playfield!

When I first heard about this I was dubious..but looks like it might just be awesome.

Shame about the price.

Price is ridiculous. I only seem to be interested in whether this is a p-roc build or not. Surely these boys do not want to keep using open source code.

Still all just smoke and mirrors to me. I'll wait till I see a real machine playing before I allow any excitement to build.

Do love the theme though. :)

Good luck to them but kind of agree with the statement above. Nice CGI but where is anything physical?

Does anyone know anything about Dutch Pinball (http://www.dutchpinball.com/)? Website is very glossy, like the CGI vids of TBL, but I don't see pics of real stuff. The BOP2.0 upgrade kit is just short of £800. For me to part with my cash on a pre-order (academic I know - I've neither the cash or a BPO) I'd want to see photos of a real conversion and videos of it in action, and a talk through or manual on how to install it.

Looks OK, love the lower playfield. The upper playfield looks like Heartbreak hotel in Elvis. I await the play of the real machine or at least some reviews, not a theme that interest me so I can sit back and enjoy the build up.

Does anyone know anything about Dutch Pinball (http://www.dutchpinball.com/)? Website is very glossy, like the CGI vids of TBL, but I don't see pics of real stuff. The BOP2.0 upgrade kit is just short of £800. For me to part with my cash on a pre-order (academic I know - I've neither the cash or a BPO) I'd want to see photos of a real conversion and videos of it in action, and a talk through or manual on how to install it.

Saw the BOP 2.0 in action in the states - it was amazing!! If they have sorted out the licensing then you wouldn't be disappointed with the purchase I'm sure (even though it is a lot of money.) You can choose either the new rule set or the old to play so best of both worlds.

I have to say, what with this and The Matrix, Dutch Pinball seem to know what they are doing and I imagine TBL will be a step up again.

Ahhh... Did they do the JM conversion to The Matrix that is owned by Ad Jonker? That is indeed a fine bit of kit (stunning cabinet art) and concrete real-world "proof in the pudding" that I can appreciate. Maybe it isn't mentioned on their site for licensing reasons?

But if the BOP2.0 kit is real and has been on public display why aren't there any pics or vids? Is that a licensing issue too, do you think?

Dutch pinball did not do Matrix. That was the (also dutch) Pinnovators. I was sure DP had 'something' to do with it myself?

Funnily enough - now I've said that, it may not have been DP on The Matrix. The guys who did the JM retheme are from Holland but perhaps they're not the same people as the Lebowski pin?! As for the BOP 2.0 project - I think there was some concern about licensing. I need to google it!!

Ahhh... Did they do the JM conversion to The Matrix that is owned by Ad Jonker? That is indeed a fine bit of kit (stunning cabinet art) and concrete real-world "proof in the pudding" that I can appreciate. Maybe it isn't mentioned on their site for licensing reasons?

But if the BOP2.0 kit is real and has been on public display why aren't there any pics or vids? Is that a licensing issue too, do you think?

there are loads of vids and stuff of bop 2.0 on pinside ect

Thanks for clearing that all up guys! Crystal clear. Like mud ;)

I'll check out the vids. I was just a bit surprised that their website wasn't awash with pics/vids of the real thing.

I'll look again. Maybe I was having a "mid-life moment" and just missed the bleedin' obvious!

Back
Top Bottom