What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More 3D parts - Lamp housing for 80s bally games

-------- So, for members of this forum only. ------

If you want to print your own of this (and some of the other things i've designed, then i will share the files for you Free of charge), though i would ask to send me a donation via my website if you use them and like them. Please dont share the files outside of this user base though :)

I may setup a small login area for the files on my site (if i get time)

Cheers

Jim

Regarding the lamp shields, i have to create the long one now to. That will sort the ones needed for centaur and all others hopefully.

-------- So, for members of this forum only. ------

If you want to print your own of this (and some of the other things i've designed, then i will share the files for you Free of charge), though i would ask to send me a donation via my website if you use them and like them. Please dont share the files outside of this user base though :)

I may setup a small login area for the files on my site (if i get time)

Cheers

Jim

Is appreciated Jim :thumbs:

:clap:great work,a lot of originals ive seen have gone brittle with age,so nice to know someone is making replacements

I know I guy in America does a 3d car stack for Junkyard, has anyone done or thought about doing a Stack of British cars? Or is that just a stupid idea?

Back
Top Bottom