What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Moose Shack

Definitely, have you got a link, do they do other similar designs?

I guess things have changed since but when I looked for black light carpet 10+ years ago, there were no UK suppliers.

just be careful with black light, its not good for your eyes.

Neil.

Lintel height. The vertical bricks are called soldiers for those that might want to know.
4DFF7D2C-C4F0-44E3-ACA5-4F4C7BFD010A.jpegDEB36401-C352-44BB-8F57-C6EE0C4B25C9.jpeg

Looking good Moose, the only thing I am seeing is space all around it, think you should have made it bigger. You can never have to much space but in our hobby it's space we can never have enough of.
Will be great to get it built and a roof on while we have all this great weather.
Looking forward to the grand opening.

looking fantastic Moose! thats going to be epic!

just remember to run lots of power points high and low.

(Re black light, the UV light in black lights are very very bad for your eyes if you have them on a lot) and are in close proximity).

Neil.

Whereabouts in the UK are you @Mooseman ? I am in Leeds and builders around here are really expensive at present. The quotes I'm gettong back for my extension project are HUGE!

Back
Top Bottom