What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Monster Bash (removed for now due to Tilt Birmingham's trolling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelauce

Registered
Hi all,

To raise funds/make space for a newer Stern we're selling our MB. It was Dread's old machine and is in great shape. The playfield is like new. The cabinet has been redecalled and looks great. Since owning it we've done:

New main scoop (and while we were in there it has the LED mod for when the scoop is active - looks great).
Colour DMD.
Replacement Drac from PH.
Full Comet LEDs.
Side art blades.
Upgraded speakers/sub.
Pinstadium (not fitted but will be given to the new owner).

It really is a great looking machine which plays ace :thumbs:

Looking for £7,500 for it. Happy to trade against Iron Maiden LE.

Will take a few photos when i get home tonight, likewise any potential buyers are welcome to come and have a play.

Edit pics:
MB1.jpg

IMG-20180924-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20180924-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20180924-WA0018.jpg

Cheers,
Kel

Last edited:
Thanks for the input, Tilt Birmingham.

Shame when people jump into for sale threads with nothing to add apart from trying to detract from the sale, but whatever floats your boat.

Any kind of price trashing / negative comments on For Sale threads are frowned upon. Some people seem to find it hard to resist :rolleyes: Please don't be one of those people @Tilt_Birmingham :thumbs:

Not price trashing... Just simply pointing out MBr is on its way...

And if your going to spend £7500 on this machine... You'd also consider holding off and waiting to see what the remake will have to offer...

Big screen with better graphics... Awesome Topper... Potential new code...

Its called informed buying!

And if your going to spend £7500 on this machine... You'd also consider holding off and waiting to see what the remake will have to offer...

Many people would prefer an original ....

Regardless not gonna argue it. It's still a comment that is potentially detrimental to a sale and therefore has no place on someones For Sale thread. Cheers.

Many people would prefer an original ....

Regardless not gonna argue it. It's still a comment that is potentially detrimental to a sale and therefore has no place on someones For Sale thread. Cheers.

My comments are never going to be detrimental to a machine of this quality, looks great. And yes many people prefer originals over the remakes because of how they play and feel

No it’s called being smart ****.

The laws of supply and demand are king. If anyone wants a very nice original mb, then they can have it today. That lovely original will no doubt hold its value for some time.

If anything I’ve seen fewer original mm out there since the remake came out.

GLWS @Kelauce

Carry on, I’m sure it’s all very good publicity for tilt.

The pinball community accounts for probably less the 1% of my turnover, so don't give a ****

I made an honest comment and you all jumped on, but I'm guessing thats ok...

The pinball community accounts for probably less the 1% of my turnover, so don't give a ****

I made an honest comment and you all jumped on, but I'm guessing thats ok...

We used to make the trip down with the family once a year to visit you for beers and pinball. After seeing how chidish you are we won't be coming back.

You've really not come out of this looking very good but you just keep on digging.

If you read your thread, you'd see I said similar above as well... I was only simply pointing out the remark was on its way so worth waiting to see what it has to offer.

I was never rude, shame the same thing couldn't be said about others on here.

I found your posts rude to the point i've stopped following you and supporting you on Facebook. I honestly thought you were a nice bunch of lads when i've been down to visit and we loved our road trips down there, but your conduct in here has been nothing short of trolling and as i said, you've lost a few loyal fans.

Anyway please stop ruining my for sale thread. You've damaged it enough now.

I found your posts rude to the point i've stopped following you and supporting you on Facebook. I honestly thought you were a nice bunch of lads when i've been down to visit and we loved our road trips down there, but your conduct in here has been nothing short of trolling and as i said, you've lost a few loyal fans.

Anyway please stop ruining my for sale thread. You've damaged it enough now.

We are a nice bunch of lads working probably a lot harder then yourself to make a living.

I made a simple comment and got jumped on, I hope your machine sells as I previously said above its looks great.

We are a nice bunch of lads working probably a lot harder then yourself to make a living.

With lines like that it is safe to say that you certainly are not a nice lad.

Could a mod please lock/delete the thread? I'll make a new one in a few weeks as this one has gone to pot! :rofl:

For sale posts should be locked IMHO so only the seller can post. Any other discussions on potential sale then can be done on private messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I really sympathise with the original seller.

I was very surprised to see the comments from @Tilt_Birmingham. In all the years I’ve been a member of various online forums (cars, motorbikes, musical instruments), I can’t remember a single instance where someone has poked their nose into someone else’s for-sale thread in this socially inept snd immature way.

What made it worse was that, once this was pointed out, the Tilt poster, rather than being embarrassed, didn’t even have the self-awareness, respect or intelligence to apologise and butt out, instead trying to tell us all how much more hard-working they are than the rest of us.

To the OP: GLWTS

CB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom