What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Monster bash plastic

D

Deleted member 181

IMG_0102.JPG
Hey all..

Has anyone by any chance got this plastic kicking about? The one I have is all a bit warped and a bit crapola.
It's the one with the eye on it .

Cheers

Thanks mate :)
And no worries whenever is totally cool .
Cheers my man

Well the first one lasted less than a week so I don't hold much hope for this one.

Two days Daz two days ;)

It was set up to easy and extra balls for everything, got monsters of rock on first game phoned up the stormy one as said as he remembers " is that ****ing it ?? " and was sold . Been playing this one and it's great , havnt got close to finishing it the humour the sounds the dots the art it's awesome .. and the lad is bang into monsters at the mo so he loves it .
But probably best to for an orderly dibs line just in case and to be fair it's gonna happen at some point isn't it ;)

Def the weakest of the MM AFM MB holy trinity imo.

Old. Fast.

Always hard to tell unless you have had them at home to get to grips with.. I am inclined to agree however after owning all of them a few times .... I think I prefer MB over AFM at the moment anyway .... MM still holds the crown . You probably need a few days or weeks in a home setting to form an opinion

Back
Top Bottom