What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Monster Bash or Medievil Madness

Darthsinex

Site Supporter
Have decided that I'd like to have at least one of these in my collection. If anyone has one or knows one that is for sale please let me know.

Both excellent games. MB likely to set you back £4000-4500, original MM probably any number above £5500, MMR I have no idea but I'd guess lower than an MM in average condition (just because MM has already proven to last 20+ years)

Well if someone has a MB and wants to sell between 4000-4500 let me know. I have that itch that needs scratching.

An MM would have to be super mint to be worth more than an MMR ( my opinion ).
I'd be interested to hear other opinions. Personally I'd rather have an average MM - though that doesn't mean it's "worth more" of course.

Everyone said that when MMR came out, it'd pop the MM price bubble, and to an extent I suppose it did, as they were just starting to go creeping up to 7K and instantly took a tumble back down to 5. But since then I'm not sure. Have they confirmed any plans to make AFMR and MBR or CCR or BBBR or XFR yet?

Can't see anyone who has bought a new remake wanting to sell it off cheap and take a big hit unless they're desperate. And the LE's did sell out in the UK before they shipped, so there was demand for the remake.

Seeing how a NIB MMr is now pushing 8k I doubt you could get a 2nd hand one for 5.5k. Whether they hold their value compared to an original is possibly a different story.

You should still be able to get a MB for 4.5 I would have thought

Two great games. You have taste [emoji106] played em both over the years - Hard to choose between the two but MM wins for me. It's a classic that rivals TZ for longevity. As for MM or MMr - I wouldn't be worried about which holds its price. Surely an MMr will be more reliable ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm also looking for a Monster Bash :) seems to be a popular title :)

I have a Monster Bash and a Dracula (Williams) that I am thinking of moving on. Both are in full working order and both are in fair/good condition.

Back
Top Bottom