What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Monster Bash - Full Works

Another quick point, it would appear that Frank's arms need adjusting. As far as I'm aware, when he's "lying down" his arms should be flat with table.

Good job though!

Cheers,

Goz

Hi there,

I used a variety of fonts. Arial as a base matched my warranty stickers best but I often had to change the spacing and height. The fuse list was as per stock.

I am less concerned over the serials now but didn't want them appearing on another MB.

I have seen Franks arms in many different positions but never flat with the table?

Cheers,

Joules

Amazing, How's the mirco playfield holding up? Was there any issues with it compared to the stock playfield? Everything in the right place? (Holy thread resurrection batman! :)

Thanks,
Neil

I did suffer some issues but received a good service in getting things sorted. I was advised my issue was an adhesion problem localised to my PF. Open forum can go wild with these posts so if you want more info specific to my issue via PM only.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom