What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monday Madness by MM 🐰

Install3balls

Site Supporter
Alias
MM 🐰
I think I know the answer already 🤷‍♀️

Does anyone else have a partner that loves pinball machines only because it’s a good place to use as a very expensive sideboard ?

MM 🐰

Mine politely tolerates it, she can't contain her happiness when they depart. She will play three times, once when I get it, once out of sympathy during ownership, once when it leaves. She is game to play at pinball republic or other one off events, but isn't really interested, it's about the same amount of interest I show with her crochet obsession 🤣

I’ve got to be fair

I’ve dragged her hundreds of miles to and from pinball shows made her stay in some sh**house hotels (anyone remember Margate) she’s helped me putting machines in cars at midnight when she had work at 06.00

Oh and a ‘Pinball Magic for £1500’ I need some money honey, she even got ‘The Leg End’ The great Andy Netherwood to deliver RFM on Christmas Eve

Guess I’m a lucky bunny 🐰

It’s still not a sideboard though 🤣

Enough already bro 👊

I obviously misunderstood your post 🤷‍♀️

I’ve been round the block a few times but have no idea what GotG is….I’m afraid to ask tbh 😊

MM 🐰

Ok I’m obviously too old and so out of touch I’ve no idea what you’re all on about ? 🤷‍♀️

MM 🐰

Ok as I thought 🤷‍♀️

I’m so far over the hill I don’t know what day it is 🤣

My last foray was a POTC which was a horrible machine

Thank you for explaining the acronym 😊

MM 🐰

Not a problem 😊
I am still trying to get my head around ST pro as it was called /is Star Trek pro but now it’s Stranger Things pro 🙄

Back
Top Bottom