What's new

Found it! Molex 24 pin 4 x 6 0.062” connector housing black

RudeDogg1

Site Supporter
As the title suggests does anyone have a male and female black one of these I could buy off them? Can’t find one anywhere even on the us sites

E4F6A600-AD70-4BF6-B992-1DAD31CA7024.jpeg
D5949A84-356C-4A3B-8D78-4AB74F94A443.jpeg

have you tried the molex mini fit Junior range - maybe be a different shape (e.g. 2 X 12, not 6 X 4) but will get 24 way connectors male and female.

I got some 24pin female used ones on looms. Your pic shows you holding a male plug.
If it’s any good to you I’ll chop it off leaving around 6” of wire. Ken

Just reread yr post. You want black, my apologies
image.jpg

I’ve got a white one my issue is firepower use both the same connectors for the lamp loom and the solenoid loom. So they used a black one to idiot proof it. I must of had the same prob years ago when I first repinned it. I’d prefer to find a black one to future idiot proof it if not I’ll mark it or something

Reactions: JT.
Checked my stash. From somewhere (no idea where) I have male/female 6x4 in green (pic shows together with white to show the difference). Fancy green instead of black?

IMG_20220120_131734.jpg

I also just found 4x6 in black, but only the female side. No idea where the male side went. You're welcome to that on it's own, and/or green, just cover the postage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom