What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Mojo ......

Same here. It's time for a change up I think!!
Have you got any machines which have a fault? Try fixing it. Might make you more inclined to play em.

I'm having a couple of mates over on Tuesday so hopefully I'll get back in to it

Couple of WH20 owners here threatening a change up. Could you message me if that's part of any upheaval please?
Oh and hope you find your mojo's.
Where'd you last remember seeing it?

Oh dear!
Sounds like you need to move your TAF on!!!!!!
Surely getting Mick on his stick rocking would help?

Been there and came dangerously close to totally quitting the hobby. Had owned a lot of games for a lot of years. Decided to sell the lot and get a whole new line up. Tried some classic solid state games and eventually settled for some much newer Sterns.
I couldn't be happier with my decision and am now loving the hobby again. Just sold a game that I wanted for ages and was probably the nicest in the country. The reason ? I didn't play it as much as the others.
So rather than see them as collectors items to cherish I am seeing them as games to play and any that don't get played get moved on and replaced.

Swap the line up around a bit :thumbs: One of the good things about having more games than space is you can have a change without it costing you any more money than you've already spent :D

I know what`s happened, after seeing 100 people lining up to play popeye nothing else can compare ,therefore everything after that is crap;)

www.treasureislandsweets.co.uk_user_products_large_Mojo_Assorted_Chews__55743_1_.png.jpg

Pinball mojo help needed..... only been in games room twice this year....... , anyone fancy a few beers in Devon :(

If you could bring Devon to the midlands, I am sure we could raise a posse

I got to go and play Pinball at the Pinlab in Copenhagen the last time I was there. It was absolutely brilliant.

Really needed it. I'd not played since the Expo. It's not helped by the fact that R&B is still in bits.

Seems mad..... spent more time in the gym, than playing!!

Probably could get another 20 games in the gym

Pinball mojo help needed..... only been in games room twice this year....... , anyone fancy a few beers in Devon :(
Sell games and buy some new ones. Buy one you have never even played. I've done it a couple of times and it is a buzz learning a game from zero experience.

Don't hang on to 'classic' games you never play.

Attached to most of them...... but not getting played!

own a few 'classics'..... MM, MB, AFM, Totan, SS, but mainly Sterns

Mojo can go when collection complete or close to complete. I get more buzz chasing and buying games but as space is horrible got to have a re-think.

As I am a crap player, I may just watch loads of tutorials and try and play the games properly:D

Are you coming to the welsh pinball weekend Ian? I know some are tired of pinball after a weekend of it but it has the reverse effect for me, makes me play my machines more.

Don't flip flop from one machine to another. Decide to get to wizard on one and refuse to play any another until accomplished. You'll become obsessed, You'll play it in your sleep, you'll hum the music, you'll get piles watching too many tutorials/mod videos on your phone whilst taking a dump, your missus will be telling you what you need to pick up from the co-op for dinner on your way home from work and you'll nod whilst you watch her lips move then you'll find yourself in the co-op without a ****ing clue so you'll buy wine, you'll then watch 2 episodes of whatever series you're both binge watching at the moment whilst not paying mutch attention as you formulate how you're going to complete all multiballs/modes to get Demo-time/valinor/insert wizard mode that makes you want to smash your own face through the invisglass here, then when the sweet spot of 1 bottle of red = best pinball player in the world becomes 2 bottles of red = watching the ball rolling off the flipper straight down the middle before a finger twitches, you decide to call it a day, you flick off the switch under the cab, realise that was the only light in the room and blindly/drunkenly fumble to the door, only to pause, turn the light on and turn around to look at your foe and say out loud....see you tomorrow you beautiful and total bastard.

Are you coming to the welsh pinball weekend Ian? I know some are tired of pinball after a weekend of it but it has the reverse effect for me, makes me play my machines more.

Was planning of coming up with a machine

Don't flip flop from one machine to another. Decide to get to wizard on one and refuse to play any another until accomplished. You'll become obsessed, You'll play it in your sleep, you'll hum the music, you'll get piles watching too many tutorials/mod videos on your phone whilst taking a dump, your missus will be telling you what you need to pick up from the co-op for dinner on your way home from work and you'll nod whilst you watch her lips move then you'll find yourself in the co-op without a ****ing clue so you'll buy wine, you'll then watch 2 episodes of whatever series you're both binge watching at the moment whilst not paying mutch attention as you formulate how you're going to complete all multiballs/modes to get Demo-time/valinor/insert wizard mode that makes you want to smash your own face through the invisglass here, then when the sweet spot of 1 bottle of red = best pinball player in the world becomes 2 bottles of red = watching the ball rolling off the flipper straight down the middle before a finger twitches, you decide to call it a day, you flick off the switch under the cab, realise that was the only light in the room and blindly/drunkenly fumble to the door, only to pause, turn the light on and turn around to look at your foe and say out loud....see you tomorrow you beautiful and total bastard.
haha!!! love it Jon!!!

PURE CLASS!

Back
Top Bottom