What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Mogwai ticket Brighton. Tonight !

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Long shot but I know some of you love some noisy post rock ✊
I have a spare standing ticket for the mighty Mogwai tonight at Brighton Dome - sold out.
£30 - below face
Anyone interested can meet at venue early - I’m getting down for the legendary Brainiac support 💥

My boy had to work their gig in Nottingham on Wednesday

He was less than complimentary 😂 I think their influence hasn’t jumped the generations.

Sold 17 beers on his bar all night so presumably they don’t pull a drinking crowd.

My boy had to work their gig in Nottingham on Wednesday

He was less than complimentary 😂 I think their influence hasn’t jumped the generations.

Sold 17 beers on his bar all night so presumably they don’t pull a drinking crowd.
F*ck the kids . 😂
Have seen them from early chaotic late 90s gigs to now and they were off the scale epic tonight . No one does this **** like Mogwai.
MBV level.
My ears 😁

F*ck the kids . 😂
Have seen them from early chaotic late 90s gigs to now and they were off the scale epic tonight . No one does this **** like Mogwai.
MBV level.
My ears 😁
Love a Mogwai gig would have bit your hand if I didn't live 500 miles away 🙂

Saw them in Paris, unplanned, when Rock Action was released, the dude in front wasn't prepared for the noise as he proceeded to break up bits of paper, wet then with spit and pack his ears 😂

F*ck the kids . 😂

Surely that’s more of a Gary Glitter type gig than Mogwai 😉 (Hmm, something tells me I might find out if Paul’s point system is still in place for that comment)

Glad you enjoyed it. The boy has some strange blind spots musically. I’ve given up trying to pre-empt guessing who he’s going to come and see with me. He’ll do 70s rock but then refuse to see a lot of newer bands. He also tried telling me that PWEI only have one song 😱. BTW he described Mogwai as “like a really **** version of Tool”. Feel free to educate him.

Back
Top Bottom