What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Modern Stern 5k ish

Jason Catrine

Registered
Looking for something fun to fill the gap that Wonka left. Admittedly, The Hobbit is probably what I'm ideally after and I'll up the budget and grab one if anyone fancies parting with a nice version, but failing that.... a modern Stern around 5k will do. Not looking for a keeper here, just something I can buy, add delivery price and then only lose a few hundred on over the next 3/4 months and offer back here without taking a huge hit. Thats the dream! Not Turtles, as I've left an offer on the table for that just now but anything else considered.

Cheers,
Jason.

Yeah as Col says, it'd be a Spike 2 sorta thing that i'd be after.

Ideally in the 5-6k budget range but if there happens to be a good premium and i need to venture north of 6k then i will. Dont really want to go over 6k for a pro though.

Will close this thread now. Bought a Turtles and will hopefully also grab the above GOTG once its ready to be sold.

Be nice to play Turtles for a few months and see what its like and i’ll offer it back here once i’ve had some fun with it.

Will close this thread now. Bought a Turtles and will hopefully also grab the above GOTG once its ready to be sold.

Be nice to play Turtles for a few months and see what its like and i’ll offer it back here once i’ve had some fun with it.
Awesome 2 games to get imo! I’ve had TMNT for over 2 years now and just got GotG, neither are leaving any time soon. I’m really running out of space now as I don’t see any of them as space fillers. DP takes my last spot when it arrives so will have to see how I feel about that.

GotG just offers something different because it’s got modes and mbs but it’s not complicated. I don’t know if stern would do another game like it now because people would be complaining about where’s the code! But it works so well with the layout and shorter game times.

Back
Top Bottom