What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile Pinball repairs service !

gopinball

Site Supporter
Hi All !

My name is Martin. I have quite few years of experience working with the pinball machines. So now I would like to offer mobile pinball machine repair service.

I offer all types of refurbishment work and repairs:

- Replacing rubber rings and bulbs
- Rebuilding flippers
- Replacing faulty displays
- Full playfield strip down and clean
- Mods installation
- Led conversions
And much more...

I will make a donation from every single job which I get through the forum .

Please call or email for quote.

07807 350 689
martin@gopinball.co.uk

www.pinballmachinerepair.co.uk

Thanks !

Last edited:
Welcome. I think you're based in the South East so ideally located for London too. Are you interested in taking over the servicing of two Ripley's BION, located in central London?

Thanks Andy ! Can you please send me some more details about two pins in London on my email ?
What part of the country do you cover ?

I cover a 60mile radius of Rugby. Used to cover further afield but 15 years of driving all over the country got too much. Don't miss the M25 one bit.

I just want to endorse and recommend Martin to everyone here. Had a great day of tinkering and by the end of it not a credit dot in sight throughout the collection. He know his way around every pin and no task is beyond him and his costs are incredibly reasonable. A nice chap, stocked with all the necessary parts and even brings his own sandwiches, thanks again Martin. :thumbs:

Yes I used Martin to do a clean up of my Star Trek 25th and to fix a bunch of issues on monster bash and star tr k TNG - he is fantastic!

Just had Martin round to do a few bits and pieces. Very pleasant and professional guy. I would recommend and would use again :)

Thanks Martin!

Martin has also worked his magic on a few issues with my next gen before I put it up for sale.. Highly recommended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cover a 60mile radius of Rugby. Used to cover further afield but 15 years of driving all over the country got too much. Don't miss the M25 one bit.
Hi, Do you have a contact number that I can call you on, or can PM me so I can give you my details as I need advice on pinball repair and whether you are able to assist and the best way to go about things,
Many Thanks, Tom

Back
Top Bottom