What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MMr colour screen new video

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Sorry, couldn't find the original thread

This footage has just appeared on Pinside.

Did any of the UK owners not take advantage of Phil's kind offer? It's pretty much a no briner for me.

A vast improvement on the original. Really does show up Sterns recent machines and the animation used. I wish my other machines had the same depth. I know that you don't get to see the screen a lot of the time but I'd love to see this level of detail on say The Walking Dead

Looking at the video around 2:10 is the princess actually a dude? I might be very unobservant but even with colourdmd I notice things that simply pass me buy in monochrome.

Getting (very) picky some of the fonts seem inconsistent. The scores etc are still very dot like as are the jackpot and start of most of the sequences but then the start of the Trolls has become rounded. I wonder what the logic there was?

Looking forward to installing this:)

It does look good!

I'm hoping and guessing that Stern's colour offering will be somewhere between this and the JJP system.

If colour DMD is Ceefax...
MMR is a Commodore 64.
<Stern here>
JJP is definitely bluRay.

I think I want it to feel like it's dot matrix, when you look at WOZ the high resolution video just takes something away from the game in my view,

I'm thinking more amstrad Cpc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom