What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MM Colour DMD - Options???

domlouis

Registered
Now that i have eventually managed to land MM, i'd like to add a Colour DMD to it.
Not sure which one to get (ColorDMD, the one from pinballsp on the forum, any other?) but all i really want is one that is simple to install and doesn't require me to mess around with the game, as I am not the best at doing this.
Any suggestion, advice???
Thanks.

Don't over think it. ColorDMD is interterchangable between machines, so if you buy one you can always stick it in a large range of other machines. The only thing is it will only work with MM not MMR. MMR requires a different chip to be installed and is bloody expensive.

Saw it on ministry of pinball. But also saw the instructions to download new code first. Is it needed and how difficult is that?

Saw it on ministry of pinball. But also saw the instructions to download new code first. Is it needed and how difficult is that?

order from pinballdisplays.co.uk and select MM - they will install the code and test it before shipping it out.

Neil.

I didn't realise I could get it from the UK. Thanks. That's helpful.

Back
Top Bottom