What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MISSING (LOST/STOLEN) TOTAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt looking for the game back, sadly it was out of my hands back because the transport company didn't want to involved PC Plod....

But like I've said now THREE times, I haven't finished so lets LEAVE IT!

We all lost, I lost out 1k on the TWD trade deal (original price paid for the TOTAN + cash against the TWD) and had to front the cash instead of the TOTAN eventually to purchase the TWD outright to end the hassle + transport both ways (Martin + another £100 sending it to Bath), TYKE lost out selling his TWD at an elevated loss to end the hassle (this seemed easier in the end than having the machine go back down South (you can see what a headf**k it all had become) + he lost £120 transport costs and he now has a BNIB TOTAN PF and mods to sell to try and recover some costs, Arcade Clearance lost out the most as they have no come back but kindly refunded me the original cost and that twat lost his job, what a cluster***k and a bad experience for all concerned.

Last edited:
Reactions: JT.
I wasnt looking for the game back, sadly it was out of my hands back because the transport company didn't want to involved PC Plod....

But like I've said now THREE times, I haven't finished so lets LEAVE IT!
No need to shout...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom