What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Missing CFTBL Bowl Chase Light Socket

Solar Sailer

Site Supporter
The Creech that just keeps on giving!

Long shot. I think they were use in TZ too.
Wedge Base Socket - Sub-Miniature 24-8830

Some available in the US but they want £50 shipping.

Cheaper to fly and get them!
TIA

Attachments

• 15531096738062984760533144519608.jpg
    15531096738062984760533144519608.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I was missing one on my Creech. In the end I just got a standard mini bulb holder from somewhere (Andy or Phil I think) and then soldered on two bits of wire snipped from a resistor at right angles to make it fit perfectly. It’s indistinguishable from the real thing unless you look really closely. Cost almost nothing.

If you want a pic when I am back in the U.K. next week let me know!

I was missing one on my Creech. In the end I just got a standard mini bulb holder from somewhere (Andy or Phil I think) and then soldered on two bits of wire snipped from a resistor at right angles to make it fit perfectly. It’s indistinguishable from the real thing unless you look really closely. Cost almost nothing.

If you want a pic when I am back in the U.K. next week let me know!

That would be great to see the workaround.

We got some..!!!..(used of course as these have been unobtainable for yonks)...are yours brown or black?.......I will check how many....and edit when I find them!....k

Hi Keith

My CFTBL has black. Just the one please Keith.
Hopefully it will work. Looking on Pinside and a guy had a missing one because it messed up the chase sequence and had to replace the chase controller board.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom