What's new

Expired Mirror Blades & Tron Bumper Caps

Expired Due to no activity

todler

Site Supporter
Sorry to start a new thread about the mirror blades but the other one got a bit long. Still have a few sets left if anyone wants to buy themselves a set for Xmas.
Have B/W mirror and Gold, and Stern Blue only.
Mirror is £75 a set and coloured £95. Discount of £5 a set if 2 or more are bought at the same time.

I am going to the Special When Lit Xmas bash on the 7th if you want to pick up. I may be getting a visit from Martin the Delivery Man so could ask him about costs for delivery if you are expecting a visit. If you want them shipped it is £18 for one set and £24 for 2/3 fully insured.

I also have 2 sets of the pop bumper caps for a Tron that are made by Hooked over in the US. I only have the black ones though. These are £50 a set ( dear, 100% better than the stock bumpers). If you are not sure what these are have a look at his website.

Cheers

I also have 2 sets of the pop bumper caps for a Tron that are made by Hooked over in the US. I only have the black ones though. These are £50 a set ( dear, 100% better than the stock bumpers). If you are not sure what these are have a look at his website.

If you ever get hold of chrome ones I'll have a set. Emailed him about them ages ago and never got a reply.....

If you ever get hold of chrome ones I'll have a set. Emailed him about them ages ago and never got a reply.....
I have the chrome ones and can highly recommend them!! but I would expect black could look awesome too :)

Hi, not planning on getting anything else at the moment. Shame really as I did post on group a few months ago about doing a deal with Hooked and getting some more parts but there was no interest, and currently I am not after anything off him at the moment. However that may change once he shows the IM apron.

Anyway the black ones are available if you want them, and to be honest I was actually in two minds which ones to fit to mine and only went with chrome to match the trim. The black really do look good with the silver highlights.

Cheers Tony

Thanks but it's the chromes ones I want (if he ever responds about them). Cheers anyway.

fit chrome ones on my le this week along with a pair of tonys mirror blades both look awesome
just the hallmark light cycles to fit now

Nice. Got the blue mirrors on mine and they look great. Considering a blue DMD too.....

Just an update on the Mirror Blades. Only 1 set of Gold B/W left and 7 sets of standard B/W mirror. Once these are sold I won't be getting any more made.

Just resurrecting this old thread in time for the Pinball Party. Still have a few Mirror Blades left so if anyone wants them for pick up at the show just let me know. Only going on the Saturday but sure someone would look after them if Sunday collection was required.

Dropping £5 of a set so price is £70 for basic mirror and £90 for the coloured for collection at the show.

They have been selling slowly but can't be ****d with getting them prepared for shipping and have to buy some more packing materials anyway.

I only have the following left and all are Bally/Williams.

Mirror Finish - X 5, X4, X3 X2 X1
Gold Mirror - X 1 Sold pending payment at the show.

Also still looking for front from a backbox to suit infinity glass (Xenon or SI type glass) if anyone has one for sale or swap for an old TZ backbox in need of restoration.
If not the Backbox will be available for pick-up from the show if someone needs one.

Cheers Tony

Last edited:
Just an update that down to 3 sets left of the B/W blades. If anyone wants a set for collection at the show let me know. No more after these have gone
Backbox is also gone ( doner for a WW)

Thanks Dave, hopefully all sorted for Sat pickup, but will give you a shout if someone can't meet me on the day.

Just the one set left now. One has a slight bow but will be fine when fitted.

Back
Top Bottom