What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Mirror blades for Bally Williams uk postage available

Silverpaolo

Site Supporter
Set of left and right Bally Williams mirror blades brand new

Several available £75 per set

Postage £10 for 1 set and £15 postage up to 3 sets

24E16580-0232-4B08-9952-1D8EA68B3BA3.jpeg

Last edited:
If you can somehow post these I'll have them. I'll cover the postage

if anyone wanting me to drop glass off want some mirror blades at the same time , hit me up il fetch them with me on the glass run saves on postage thanks Paul

New stocks arriving Monday, orders going out then and some still spare pm if you want a set cheers Paul

Ok all orders now up to date and relevant tracking numbers supplied. Please note im away from next Wednesday till the 6th of October so if you want any blades before then please order by this Sunday latest so I can get them in the post before I go thanks Paul

Bump back from holiday and ready to send out more blades … hit me up if you need any cheers

New stocks of mirror blades arrived today after a run this past few week on them! Remember always in stock

Thanks Paul

More orders flying out tomorrow, I’m taking orders now up till this Friday the 15th of December to be with you before Christmas . After this cut off date next shipping date will be week commencing the 15th of January so if your in need of any blades for that bit of tinkering over the festive period please order by this Friday cheers Paul

Back
Top Bottom