What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired MIRROR BLADES £65 a set bargain

Expired Due to no activity
I know, I know, don't rub it in, I need them for my T3 , I just don't know anyone who ventures that far up North to pick em up for me :(

Chris, if Martin is your way before he is due to drop off my machine in the next week or so then I could relay them over to JC Rox as due to drop into Farnborough fairly soon so could easily swing past his as Guildford only down the road. Am also in London (M4 route ) a fair bit and Weston super mare if anyone interested in me relaying some happy to use up my works petrol for the cause.... Sorry, not in Cambridge until later in year

Chris, if Martin is your way before he is due to drop off my machine in the next week or so then I could relay them over to JC Rox as due to drop into Farnborough fairly soon so could easily swing past his as Guildford only down the road. Am also in London (M4 route ) a fair bit and Weston super mare if anyone interested in me relaying some happy to use up my works petrol for the cause.... Sorry, not in Cambridge until later in year
Fooking legend sir! Can pay in advance Chris if this is possible once I have decided how many sets! Anton that's very kind sir, God I love this forum and the gererosity of the people on here!

It will be dependent on Martins and his route / timescales but he said he would be dropping off after the school holidays, but as usual, no firm date! Happy to wait for the pin to fit in to a plan. It's been 4 weeks so can wait longer if needs be. If Chris can get them to Martin in time then no biggie to swing by yours.

Chris, as a reference, Martin is dropping a strange science off from Luke wells to Anton in Hereford.

Let me know if a plan comes together!!

Food for thought people I'm driving up North from Guildford to Edinburgh on the 15th/16th Nov so hope to swing in to see Chris and pick up a few sets, could pick up more and make drops on my way north if that helps anyone out.....

i am happy to give mirror blades to jon if you want a set i have plenty left of stern and wms
i think if jon is going to the effort of doing this then some beer tokens to him is only fair as the postage costs with packaging would be around £20

Food for thought people I'm driving up North from Guildford to Edinburgh on the 15th/16th Nov so hope to swing in to see Chris and pick up a few sets, could pick up more and make drops on my way north if that helps anyone out.....

I also may potentially be able to offer the same for anyone able to collect from Wisbech, Cambridgeshire (don’t worry, you don’t have to have 6 fingers and webbed feet and your mother be your wife just to visit the place):D

My boss should be near Chris the same week, and is happy to swing by and collect, so anyone who that can work for let me know

Chris, would the WMS ones fit in an Earthshaker as its a sys11? I kind of guess they might

If yes, I would take a set for this and a set for a JD, Bally I know, but again they did merge?..ironically then I would collect them from JC Rox...which is daft as originally I would have got them from him....beer tokens would be offered to JC.

Chris, would the WMS ones fit in an Earthshaker as its a sys11? I kind of guess they might

If yes, I would take a set for this and a set for a JD, Bally I know, but again they did merge?..ironically then I would collect them from JC Rox...which is daft as originally I would have got them from him....beer tokens would be offered to JC.
Sadly mate its a one way journey for me, using enterprise so I can pick up van daaan saaaf and dump it in Edinburgh. Apologies amigo, but the ones I'm getting will be for whicHever pins I take up north bit I might still need some down here so back to plan A, so beer tokens still possible!!

blades fitted.jpg

Blades fitted to T3 very pleased, really updates the look of the machine, poly coated sides rails and lock down bar whilst I was at it too.............

Are all stern blades the same shape and size regardless of age (modern Stern)?

for example will tron mirrors fit monopoly?

Yes but I would need a template for the cad drawing and to be honest I don't think there will be much call for them for gots the cad drawing costs £120

I've got mirror blades on all my machines, it's a must-do IMHO. That price is v.good too.

Are all stern blades the same shape and size regardless of age (modern Stern)?

for example will tron mirrors fit monopoly?

If these are like other Stern mirror blades then yes they should. I've had Stern blades before (not Chris B's) which will also fit Data East games.

Yes but I would need a template for the cad drawing and to be honest I don't think there will be much call for them for gots the cad drawing costs £120

I could do this for you for nothing. I assume it's just a laser cutting template? Don't it will Illustrator for a number of laser cut projects.

I'd be after 3 sets.

If these are like other Stern mirror blades then yes they should. I've had Stern blades before (not Chris B's) which will also fit Data East games.

I could do this for you for nothing. I assume it's just a laser cutting template? Don't it will Illustrator for a number of laser cut projects.

I'd be after 3 sets.
i have to order a min of 20 sets so i dont think this will happen dont want to be sat on 17 sets of got blades

dont i know it barry nearly cleared me out

Am assuming Barry got all mine from you, 13 sets including the TZ he's restoring for me. Only looking to add one more machine after this, in case it affects your production lol

I'm interested in a Williams set. Is there no way of posting these?

Right good news everybody i have just ordered more blades and spoke to Martin and he is happy to drop them off if any body is getting a pin delivered by him
the cost of shipping would be £10 which would go to martin so a set of blades delivered by martin would be £75
please note he will only drop the blades if he is delivering a pin to you

Can I order a set of blades and organise my own courier to pick them up (I have no machines due from Martin)...?

Back
Top Bottom