What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Mint Maiden Pro For Sale

Markymark

Registered
Bought end of Summer 2018 from PH. Thanks Phil!

Mint condition, plus spitfire mod, plus additional Eddie graphic above MUMMY letters board.

Photos I just realised have glare, but happy to take or send more without glass on. Not a scratch on it! Regularly shined and waxed, with only 361 plays on it.

It really is MINT condition, IMHO, any london based or even non london based peeps welcome to come over and play. Firm £5600, will arrange delivery with Martin as and when he can do it. No rush to sell.

Great machine, great game! Newbie to the pinball market, so if there is anything I need to mention or wrong area to advertise , I apologise! Of course picking up is fine too, I am based in North London near Camden.

Everything in perfect working order. :) But should be good to go for years ahead. Enjoy. Oh and I tried to post a video but it said its too large to post. So can upload to youtube if needed or send to anyones whats app. Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_9176.jpg
    IMG_9176.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_9169.jpg
    IMG_9169.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_9170.jpg
    IMG_9170.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_9171.jpg
    IMG_9171.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_9172.jpg
    IMG_9172.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_9174.jpg
    IMG_9174.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_9175.jpg
    IMG_9175.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
Wish I’d got around to selling LOTR now... would’ve had this if funds were handy.

If you’re not in a rush, then I can start lining sales up.

Thanks @Marvello conversations are underway but if it goes before a certain time it’ll go elsewhere. I will get one. Maybe this one. :p

Appreciated - everyone knows how much I’m on it lol - had a few messages. Really appreciate it - I kinda feel responsible for you buying BM66 so... please pay it back lol. How are you getting on with it?

Appreciated - everyone knows how much I’m on it lol - had a few messages. Really appreciate it - I kinda feel responsible for you buying BM66 so... please pay it back lol. How are you getting on with it?
Without derailing this for sale thread, BM66 is fantastic. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of what it has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom