What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Mini Virtual Pin

Andydn

Site Supporter
Virtual Pinball machine - £500

Has over 300 tables on it from 70’s era to modern day.
PC based but no knowledge needed, boots straight into Pinball X menu.
Cabinet base included.
This isn’t a luxury 4K high end machine but still functions very well (see photo for specs), a great variety of tables (in 1080p resolution), home made so a bit rough round the edges but good fun and a good way to learn different tables too.
Was going to sit in my garage until Elvira is available but 4 Italian turtles decided to move in instead!

See video link for a quick demo.

Attachments

• 177367E9-40F8-408F-AE7A-3254C562B933.jpeg
    177367E9-40F8-408F-AE7A-3254C562B933.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 80
  • B9313001-F086-401B-A9F7-DD50EDA3EBD7.jpeg
    B9313001-F086-401B-A9F7-DD50EDA3EBD7.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 70
  • D0E5465A-66C3-406E-AE53-D63D87322AA8.jpeg
    D0E5465A-66C3-406E-AE53-D63D87322AA8.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 83FDDEF0-0BE2-4BB6-8945-4D33EDDC4679.jpeg
    83FDDEF0-0BE2-4BB6-8945-4D33EDDC4679.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 81
I bought one just like this a month or so ago, similar price. I'm having just as much fun fiddling around with it as I do with the real machines, and at a fraction of the price!
There's also a great HDD image available at ArcadePunks.com which has a *lot* of pre-collected tables, images, front end graphics and so on, with HyperSpin, PinballX, and a couple of other front ends included.

The real problem with any of these things is getting the screens and buttons mapped nicely into all the different emulators. If you've ever played with MAME front ends you'll know what I mean!

I’ve got one very similar myself, love mine , I spend hours on it. For someone like myself, with limited space and funds, these are ideal to get your pinball fix.
Glws

Virtual Pinball machine - £500

Has over 300 tables on it from 70’s era to modern day.
PC based but no knowledge needed, boots straight into Pinball X menu.
Cabinet base included.
This isn’t a luxury 4K high end machine but still functions very well (see photo for specs), a great variety of tables (in 1080p resolution), home made so a bit rough round the edges but good fun and a good way to learn different tables too.
Was going to sit in my garage until Elvira is available but 4 Italian turtles decided to move in instead!

See video link for a quick demo.

Looks a good price, I built one for more than double that and days of (rewarding) effort. Cracking fun.

Does it have nudge feature or buttons to nudge? If it has built in nudge then I'm very interested :)

Does it have nudge feature or buttons to nudge? If it has built in nudge then I'm very interested :)
Yeah it has buttons next to flipper buttons to nudge, not found them beneficial to be honest but I guess it depends how well they are implemented on each table.

Looks a good price, I built one for more than double that and days of (rewarding) effort. Cracking fun.
Its priced at £500 as its not top end but it does have over 300 tables and is literally just for fun and to experience many different pins. I quite enjoyed playing some of the old 70’s pins. Then I found Elvira and the Party Monsters on it and just played that lots.

never used one before but if I can just plug and play over 300 tables and do nothing else then I think I will pm you sir. Can I just check that with this you don't have to have it connected or constantly down load any thing. You can literally just plug it in any where and play with no hassle?

cheers Barry

Plug & play, tables already loaded, no internet needed at all 👍

Collected today - Barry almost got to Black Castle on his 2nd ever play on Black Knight:SOR whilst he was here - he is now Grand Champion!

I think that was definitely more luck than Judgement Andy. Cheers for the games though.🙂 had a great few hours

Back
Top Bottom