What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Mini Pin AFM £100

Well the £50 Operation Thunder from the chimney sweep 😂 was only a few years ago …. basically the present .
😁
As James found - little demand for an ornament when it was ‘only’ £100 or so.
Just my 2p worth … £250 is nuts.
I don't think it was marketed correctly, every time I read pinside I'm blown away at some of the prices of ****ty mods go for over there. This was a bargain and pretty cool as well.

Compared to some bobbins mods you have a point. Still just not something for me , at any price point tbh .
Yeah 100% it's not for everybodys taste, but deffo think there was a little market out there for it.

I think £100 is about right.

I would be wanting a much more accurate pin cabinet build for £250 with good trim and legs etc. Its fine at £100 but £250 the finish quality needs to rise, but then as has been mentioned, this is pinball and any piece of tat usually sells (this isn't the tat)

Let me just be perfectly clear when I say that neither swinks, myself or christoph were happy with the resulting quality. If we were to do them ourselves (which we wouldn't, sorry) i can safely promise we wouldn't be doing them in PLA on a rig we built ourselves or selling them for 250 quid.

Let me just be perfectly clear when I say that neither swinks, myself or christoph were happy with the resulting quality. If we were to do them ourselves (which we wouldn't, sorry) i can safely promise we wouldn't be doing them in PLA on a rig we built ourselves or selling them for 250 quid.
Just for ****s and giggles where would you price them? :D

1676492206486.png

Back
Top Bottom