What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini coach bolts for display mounting

RudeDogg1

Registered
Does anyone know of a source for the mini coach bolts used to mount alpha numerical displays? They are about 35 mm long and I think they take a 8/32” nut. Do you stock them @pinballmania @myPinballs ?

867a5c955db6c8bc5090cf982f4a0b4b.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah but 8/32 is the outside dims of the hex nut that fits these not the thread size. I expect I will end up straightening these out and reusing them cuz I can’t find any anywhere

8/32” = 1/4” imperial

8-32 refers to the bolt size (8) and the number of threads 32 per inch.

So we were talking about different things.

Well as I predicted I did indeed get the bolt sizing wrong. Do you have any of these nuts in stock or know what I need to search eBay for @pinballmania ? The measurement of the width of the bolt (thread edge to thread edge) is 3.5 mm and the hex nut outer measurement is 6 mm / 1/4 inch.

I’m not to worried about the bolts now I’ve straightened them out but the nuts I need cuz some of them are missing
your bolts are imperial at a guess of the picture 3/16 unc it might be easier to go with the joystick bolts which come with nuts there 4mm the closest you can get in metric to 3/16

I don’t think 4 mm would fit through the holes in the displays they are already snug. I can wait to see @pinballmania response I’m sure he sells the nuts just not sure which one is the right one ha

I don’t know what size they are. Take a nut off somewhere else like a slingshot post. Most likely 6-32. See if it fits. If not, it might be 4-40.

Or just order a selection under 6-32

Back
Top Bottom