What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minehead weekend 29/1/16

Mooseman

Site Supporter
a few of us northern boys are heading down to Butlins for a weekend of partying and some rock at Butlins Minehead.
Mark Robinson the party organiser says Butlins still has rooms available if anyone wants to join us.

We are also proposing to meet up with anyone who can make it on sat 30th afternoon at the new arcade opened up in town. Called the Arkade.

Would be great to see as many of you guys as poss.

Moose

This time next weekend meeting in the Arkade. Candy floss n donuts and 99's.
Parrrrrrtay.

I haven't but I managed to buy some toughened glass from a local merchant. Cost me £18.

Try searching for perspex instead of glass. Once installed you can't tell the difference.

Agreed. According to those guys Perspex is a brand of Acrylic. I highly recommend it.

I took a 3mm glass to a glazing shop. He looked at it and said 4mm. I said 3mm. He said "been doing this for years mate"
Left with a 4mm piece of glass. Tight to get the edging on.
I will head for perspex or similar next time. Amari plastics I would recommend.

i measured a glass and got 4mm so that what I ordered. Was a bugger to fit and get the edging strips on. So I got poibug to measure his afm glass and it was 2mm no wonder i struggled. Maybe wpc95 have thinner glass?

How about 2pm but open to suggestions

Back
Top Bottom