What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Midnight Madness' - Which Pinballs Have it?

Dunc

Registered
Well, this took me by suprise as i didnt know Whodunnit had it! And still always learning about pinball, i never realised it was a thing on certain pinball!

So which other machines have it?

Dunc

ahh nice one. cheers chaps!

Will have a look at that thread on pinside!

Dunc

Dirty Harry is also on the list. As I never re-set my clocks on games this is the only one I've actually ever seen. I think my neighbours would give me grief if I was playing at midnight

In any game I have with midnight madness I set the clock forward 3 hours so it happens after 9, that way many more people get to see it or remember seeing it during their hangover.

I was totally unaware of this feature. I'm surprised TZ doesn't have it considering it has a clock that regularly sets to midnight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was totally unaware of this feature. I'm surprised TZ doesn't have it considering it has a clock that regularly sets to midnight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plenty other other things going on TZ! There was a good thread on pinside showing the 3rd magnet tricks that had to be left out of the code because it was stuffed already (insert link here when found). This was above and beyond the 3rd magnet functioning, it passed the balls between magnets from the top right kickout, down to the magnet below, then up to the missing magnet. Looked quite cool!

Back
Top Bottom