What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Midlands League Meet 6

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
Wayne J added a new event:

Midlands League Meet 6

The final meet of the Midlands League is scheduled for Sunday June 5th in Shepshed, hosted by @Telboy

Before finalising the details, a quick poll.

As this falls on the Sunday of the long Jubilee weekend, would people still be able to attend, or would they prefer it moved to the following Sunday 12th.

Read more about this event...

A decision needs to be made by the end of the weekend, so please give your views asap.

Needs to be 5th as planned Wayne please. I've organised my current work in USA around this date

Games will be chosen from

Iron Man
Deadpool
Godzilla
Mandolorian
Elvira House of Horrors
High Speed
Getaway
Aladdins Castle
Eight Ball
Black Jack
Eight Ball Champ
F14

As usual please let me know if you are coming so that arrangements can be made for catering, or if you need the address.

In other news, this will be me my last meeting as Midlands Regional Coordinator, having done it for 10 years I feel it's time to pass the baton on.
If you would like to take over, or find out what it entails, either drop me an email or speak to me at the meet.
Don't necessarily assume that someone else will do it, if nobody steps up there'll be no Midlands region next year :-(

Games will be chosen from

Iron Man
Deadpool
Godzilla
Mandolorian
Elvira House of Horrors
High Speed
Getaway
Aladdins Castle
Eight Ball
Black Jack
Eight Ball Champ
F14

As usual please let me know if you are coming so that arrangements can be made for catering, or if you need the address.

In other news, this will be me my last meeting as Midlands Regional Coordinator, having done it for 10 years I feel it's time to pass the baton on.
If you would like to take over, or find out what it entails, either drop me an email or speak to me at the meet.
Don't necessarily assume that someone else will do it, if nobody steps up there'll be no Midlands region next year :-(
I’ll be coming … looking forward to it
Please can someone send me the address
Thanks
Ian

Massive thanks to @Telboy for putting on todays meet. It was great to meet you, and your pins are in amazing condition. I had a great time although some results could have been better.

Also huge thanks to @Wayne J in his final meet as regional coordinator. He has been a massive help in encouraging me to get out there and play in the league. A brilliant day was had by all I believe, and was good to see so many people who weren't put off by the weather.

As always a big thanks to the host, in this case @Telboy , and to Chris and Judy for sorting the food.

Without the hosts volunteering to open up their homes to us all there simply wouldn't be a league.

Good to see some new faces throughout this season, hopefully everyone will return and continue to enjoy themselves.

I'll get the full results up sometime tomorrow, but early indications are I stormed it 😁, despite my shocking score on EHOH and Mandolrian (after the comp games I revisited Mando and doubled the GC set earlier, too late)

Baby @strobey managed to put up the highest score on Aladdins Castle - clocking it! Maybe that's why Tim left quickly, forgetting his coat (it's in my car now).

Phoebe and Effie will be the regional coordinators next season, no doubt abley assisted by @DanLewell 😂 Thank you for picking this up - I'll get in touch soon with all of the details you may need.

Congrats to @mufcmufc for the overall win this season - time to convert it to the overall league win at Pinfest.

The A finalists representing the Midlands will be
@mufcmufc
@Wayne J
@Sven Normansson
@Kate Rothwell-Jackson
@strobey (on countback from Kirk)

I'll confirm the B finalists shortly.

Thankyou to Terry and all the hosts this season, to Wayne for coordinating for several years, and to the Lewell's for stepping up. @DanLewell I also used to run the midlands league as did @Sven Normansson so plenty of us are on hand to give you some support or advice should you need it.

I'm putting my money on @strobey junior being the next big thing, he's awesome!

Back
Top Bottom