What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Midlands League Meet 1

Thanks for organising @Wayne J and hosting @steve brum - my first visit to Electric Circus - will be back for sure.

Pinball Leagues/Competitions may not be for me however! :D Felt very inadequate after watching some talented players. Good fun though.

Don't be disheartened, the league is most definitely the best way to meet like minded people and pick up skills. You definitely learn rules and skills by watching players live and I'm sure anyone there would give you tips and explain things to you if you asked. For me the league is the most relaxed form of competition where you can just have a laugh, if you didn't enjoy it so much get yourself along to the next one and we'll try our best to make sure you have a great time :thumbs:

Thanks to @steve brum for hosting the first Midlands meeting of the year, and for everyone turning up, both regulars and new competitors.
Congrats to @mufcmufc for taking the win on the almost the last game of the day on CSI.

Yeah but to be fair, I was playing with @Kate Rothwell-Jackson, we started out with a 30+ minute 4 player game on LZ, which by the end of, I was wishing I hadn't gone into quite so much detail on the rules with her :rofl:. Turned out almost every game went long because between us, we had 7 out of the 8 top scores.

@MadNat I'd also suggest making yourself known. I'd happily have played all of the games with you (we already were playing as a 3). Explain what I could etc. We really are a friendly bunch and often you get out what you put in so please come to the next ones.
Cheers - Will do. Some of the games certainly need a bit of explanation- what I managed to get out of 34 balls on LZ - Kirk smashed in about 4 flips!! 😬. It was interesting watching how a game responded to one player to another - especially that one.

Cheers - Will do. Some of the games certainly need a bit of explanation- what I managed to get out of 34 balls on LZ - Kirk smashed in about 4 flips!! 😬. It was interesting watching how a game responded to one player to another - especially that one.
Don't worry too much about your scores. It's all about enjoying yourself.
And as for Led Zep. I scored less than anyone, infact I scored less than one of the 3 blind mice would have scored, but still had a great time. 🤣
Keep Flipping

Back
Top Bottom