What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Midlands league meet #1

Hi all

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to host a meet this season, I have 5 willing hosts and 1 in reserve, with plenty of new venues in there. If you would like to host a meet and haven't emailed me, please do and we can sort out the details later in the year.

Anyone new to the league this year, simply turn up, pay £2 (plus a voluntary contribution to the host for food and refreshments) and play pinball. There's lots of information on the website, www.ukpinballleague.co.uk, and we run through the rules before we start league play too.

To kick off the season we will be at one of the new venues, hosted by John Bateson, in Grantham, and will be on Sunday 11th November. List of machines will be made available closer to the time.

UK Pinball league is also on Facebook.

Any questions please ask!

Thanks

Kate

Anyone who wants to attend, PM me and i will send you my address details. It is a child friendlily house so please bring them if you want. Plenty to do in or outside the house.

Cheers

JB

BUMP - don't forget the first Midlands meet of the season is next Sunday, 11th November at John Bateson's. If you haven't RSVP'd to him please do so to ensure we aren't short of food ;-)

If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me at hoochtheseal@msn.com.

Thanks

I really like marmite and I really like TZ, is that a coincidence? I wonder...

Back
Top Bottom