What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Micro shop log: Scared Stiff

JT.

Site Supporter
So peeps, I thought it was time that I contributed back to our community with a few wise words from an experienced owner, but some of these shop logs drag on abit, so this is the concise version. Anyway, I recently acquired a bit of a dog of an SS from @JMP but, fortunately, after no small amount of effort tonight, I've got it to a playable state. This is no monstrosity like Luke had to deal with, but I feel satisfied that I've made a difference and you are all going to gain some important pin maintenance skills from this.

It sure is but I'm sure many of us want to know the brand of duster used to accomplish that accomplished finish!

Arrgh.... I've been doing it in the wrong order for years! Thought best to work up a thirst by dusting first, but my hatred of physical labour had me anxious and procrastinating for days. Now dusting is an absolute joy after a few shandys!! Thanks mate, keep em coming!!

Reactions: JT.
Heh, the missus and I are cracking up at that. Couldn't believe what I was reading at first !!! We're missing it already but glad you're enjoing it. :)

Reactions: JT.
Back
Top Bottom