What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Mezel Mods Bulk Order Group Buy

Expired Due to no activity

Hullshark

Registered
Alias
Wayne Russell
Hello Folks

I have a considerable order to put in with Mezel Mods and would like to offer a Group Buy to everyone

I am in dialogue with Mezel Mods and they may issue a discount depending on order value - Any discount given will apply to your order

The postage/import/VAT etc fees will be shared pro rata on order value

Anyone wishing to join the Group Buy please send me pm

All available products are listed on their website

Please check Pinball Bizarre as they may have your item in stock and I don’t want to take any trade away from @James

Advance Payment will be required when order is submitted and It will take a while to receive the order as most items are made to order so don’t expect your products to arrive quick

All the Best
Wayne

Who did you speak to @Hullshark ??

Have you spoken to Kristin at all - she would be best placed to agree or offer discounts if available, or if they'd ship to the UK.

If you PM me I can drop her email address :)

Not much uptake on this one so cancelling Mezel Mods and trying Back Alley Creations !

😂 Truth is I put up the wrong supplier

Please forgive me - I’m getting old 😂

Not much uptake on this one so cancelling Mezel Mods and trying Back Alley Creations !

😂 Truth is I put up the wrong supplier

Please forgive me - I’m getting old 😂
I just finished sorting out a list of stuff I wanted from Mezel ..
I‘ll check out Back alley creations then 😄

I have a lot of Mezel Stuff in for most LCD games - and a bulk of Mando stuff that may well be in the country now...

I have a lot of Mezel Stuff in for most LCD games - and a bulk of Mando stuff that may well be in the country now...
I only have older machines - I was looking for some Mezel Mods for a Lord of the Rings (e.g. Palantir, illuminated towers).

I too was sorting a list , I enquired about a tmnt glider and when they would be in we James bit got no response

For what it’s worth worth Mezel Mods no longer ship to the UK. I had an email from Taylor from MM two weeks ago when I enquired. There is nothing on the site to suggest they don’t, except you cannot fulfill to the UK as that option no longer exists. Essentially it’s due to Brexit as she explained sadly it is too complicated and expensive. It’s ok it you live in Australia, Virgin Islands or Cambodia, but not the UK. Oh, mustn’t get political 😩. They referred me to Pinball Bazaar but sadly they did not have any of the 11 items I had in my shopping cart.

Same issue here the couple of things I wanted from mezel, James didn’t stock but I contacted him and i hope he has them incoming otherwise the best bet is to just get one of the great pin heads over in the states to receive the order and forward it on.

Same issue here the couple of things I wanted from mezel, James didn’t stock but I contacted him and i hope he has them incoming otherwise the best bet is to just get one of the great pin heads over in the states to receive the order and forward it on.
I was thinking of setting up a US shipping address TBH.

Not just for Mezel Mods, but because I’d seen a pop bumper mod for Godzilla on Pinside and they didn’t ship to the UK.

I was thinking of setting up a US shipping address TBH.

Not just for Mezel Mods, but because I’d seen a pop bumper mod for Godzilla on Pinside and they didn’t ship to the UK.
Wait until Rob @ HookedonPinball shows off and releases his pop bumper mod, his pop bumper cap mods are the best in the biz.

For what it’s worth worth Mezel Mods no longer ship to the UK. I had an email from Taylor from MM two weeks ago when I enquired. There is nothing on the site to suggest they don’t, except you cannot fulfill to the UK as that option no longer exists. Essentially it’s due to Brexit as she explained sadly it is too complicated and expensive. It’s ok it you live in Australia, Virgin Islands or Cambodia, but not the UK. Oh, mustn’t get political 😩. They referred me to Pinball Bazaar but sadly they did not have any of the 11 items I had in my shopping cart.
Funny thing is when I last looked they would send to the Channel Islands but not the UK. Everything that goes to the Channel Islands has to come to the uk first anyway 🙄

Back
Top Bottom